Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Internet radio metal

Go down 
+2
Hadley
fingers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Internet radio metal Empty
PostSubject: Internet radio metal   Internet radio metal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 1:32 pm

Been recently downloading apps on radio metal. Ive got an app
"Heavy metal, blues and hard rock" app it has like 50 radio stations but hence the line choice is so infinite. Anyway any radio stations any of you recommend.
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Internet radio metal   Internet radio metal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 4:47 pm

I like 97underground, good mix of all types of metal. Hardradio is pretty good too. If you go to Live365 (or download the app), there's also Mark Skull Pirate Radio (among other stations).
Back to top Go down
Mac & Cheese
Metal novice
Metal novice
Mac & Cheese

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Internet radio metal   Internet radio metal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 5:33 pm

Check out Power Ton Radio www.powertonradio.info I host a show called The Anvil on that station, and I play a mix of classic and indie metal. I'm usually on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 10 Pm till midnight eastern time. However I'm out of town this week cuz I'm on my way to Audiofeed festival but I will be returning to the airwaves Wed July 5. In the meantime check out the station
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Internet radio metal   Internet radio metal Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:08 pm

https://www.stonegrooverecords.net/stone-groove-radio
on
http://bicradio.com/

Internet radio metal 19665210
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Internet radio metal   Internet radio metal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 3:46 pm

I have so much music already I rarely, if ever, listen to internet radio.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Internet radio metal   Internet radio metal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 4:50 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
I have so much music already I rarely, if ever, listen to internet radio.

What he said.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Internet radio metal   Internet radio metal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 12:35 pm

One thing that deters me as well is that I don't have any sort of unlimited data plan. I can only listen to it if I'm on WiFi or at home. Couple that with my initial reason and it just doesn't pan out for me. I have so many records and CDs that I've only spun once or twice that I'll never have a shortage of something to listen to.

PostSubject: Re: Internet radio metal   Internet radio metal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internet radio metal
Page 1 of 1