Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stoner by Stonewall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

Stoner by Stonewall Empty
PostSubject: Stoner by Stonewall   Stoner by Stonewall Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 2:29 am

Can anybody tell me anything about this. I have it on CD; but it really doesn't give any information other than it was recorded in NY in 1974. To me it has more of a Detroit Hard Rock sound though. Not Stoner in the sense of Sabbath influenced; but pretty good anyway. Who are these guys?surprised
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Stoner by Stonewall   Stoner by Stonewall Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 8:30 am

Never heard of them.

When I saw the thread the first thing that came to my mind was ANNIHILATOR.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Stoner by Stonewall   Stoner by Stonewall Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 4:55 pm

A little about them here!

This very rare and spectacular hard rock band from the USA circa 1974 is amazing. They got everything. Wah. Harp. Nice vox. Organ... And finally that classic 70's Marshall tone. (see cover) Check out the cut "Bloody Mary" with all it's salty harp solos. And if that wasn't enough of a brain melter, "Outer Space" slams in right behind that cut, with some monstrous astro mind blowing lyrics.

Okay you old school stoners from back in the day... go ahead...its' okay...I won't tell... break out your "Keep On Truckin" black light posters and play this LOUD! Great Album.

Wargod48

NP: Octavia Sperati - Grace Submerged
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Stoner by Stonewall   Stoner by Stonewall Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 6:54 pm

Well, I've got an electromagnetic charged Buddah (the "lightning" follows your fingers when you touch it; and I also have a Lava lamp with a skull on the top. I'll get them going next time I listen to that CD. Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stoner by Stonewall   Stoner by Stonewall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stoner by Stonewall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: