Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Annihilation Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Annihilation Time Empty
PostSubject: Annihilation Time   Annihilation Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:12 pm

Remember in the good old days (pre-grunge, emo) when bands would just rock for the sake of rocking and write odes to beer, women, beer, rocking, beer and beer? I just heard these guys and they are actually "FUN"...remember that?

They basically sound like old school early 80's hardcore with some 70's style duel-lead guitars thrown in.

I think Uncle Sax would dig these guys.

Annihilation Time Mark3

http://www.myspace.com/annihilationtime
Back to top Go down

Annihilation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation Time   Annihilation Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:36 pm

They've been on my want list for a long time now. They sound really cool.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Annihilation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation Time   Annihilation Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:50 pm

That photo looks like it was unearthed from a time capsule straight outa 1985. I like! 🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

Annihilation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation Time   Annihilation Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:57 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
That photo looks like it was unearthed from a time capsule straight outa 1985. I like! 🤘

They sound like they were unearthed from a 1985 time capsule, check out some of their album artwork:

Annihilation Time IIcover

Annihilation Time IIIcover
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

Annihilation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation Time   Annihilation Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:15 pm

love the artwork, will have to check these guys out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

Annihilation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation Time   Annihilation Time Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:35 pm

Weird. Never thought I would see a thread on these guys. I got their debut years ago and loved it. I had no idea they were even still around.

Grab the S/T if you can find it. Not sure if it is rare or not. Has a very "SST" look about the art. Could have been done by who ever did the old Black Flag art. Butt-kickin' album!!
Back to top Go down

Annihilation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation Time   Annihilation Time Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:39 pm

They are currently on Tee Pee Records, which has quite a few good bands on their roster.

http://www.teepeerecords.com/
Back to top Go down

Annihilation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation Time   Annihilation Time Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:37 pm

Got to see these guys live this afternoon and THEY BLEW THE DOORS OFF THE PLACE! Just pure thrashy goodness with heavy doses of aggression and attitude. Plus they're FUN! They are playing again tomorrow, I'm going to try and catch that gig as well.

I need to get their albums, these guys are the real McCoy.
Back to top Go down

Annihilation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation Time   Annihilation Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:19 am

Would LOVE to see those guys! Cool ya dug 'em!! If you can't find their stuff, give me a shout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Annihilation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation Time   Annihilation Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annihilation Time
Page 1 of 1