Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth

Go down 
+3
Leatherface
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth Empty
PostSubject: Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth   Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:47 pm

I had heard about this several years back but never caught it until now... this is Dave Mustaine's hilarious guest appearance on the Cartoon Network's "Duck Dodgers" series... enjoy!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth   Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:49 pm

I do believe you have posted this in the wrong forum. You are hereby banned.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth   Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:53 pm

Aw hell. There's so many freakin forums now, who can keep track of what goes where, for cryin' out loud??

I just figured, Megadeth is metal, therefore it should go in the metal forum. Although I guess in this case it should have been posted in the Fun & Games room. Sheesh, whateva.

Seriously tho, if this is the wrong forum for this item, I humbly apologize, y'all.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth   Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:18 pm

Wherever it goes, that was funny.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth   Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:55 pm

That was great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth   Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:25 am

I would have liked it more if he was on Scooby Doo so I could hear him say "and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids"! But still... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth   Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:56 am

that was awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth   Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:38 am

I bet Dave and Duck Dodgers were unbeatable as a team

Rock on!
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth   Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:33 am

Glad y'all liked it. Mustaine: "I wasn't born in a lab...OR raised by Wolverines!" Bwahahahaha!!!

Notice that when the band played "Back in the Day," the line "Knocked rock & roll on its ass" was changed to "...on its butt?" I guess the original line didn't make it past Cartoon Network's standards & practices department, haha.

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth   Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:01 am

I've seen it before, but it was great to see it again! Very Happy

Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth   Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:52 pm

Daffy Duck = Metal 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth   Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megadeth and Duck Dodgers Save The Earth
Page 1 of 1