Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Jobs do you guys have?

Go down 
+26
Chairman_Smith
MoonChild
Tall Tyrion
KissinMaiden
DallasBlack
TheGooch
Leatherface
juanmiguel
Wargod
Smindas
SAHB Healer
MetalGuy71
Hamer12
kmorg
arttieTHE1manparty
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
Shiney
mc666
scottmitchell74
spiritoradio
sovdat
SideShowDisaSter
Thrasher73
INVADERS
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:08 pm

Full Time Dreamer
Back to top Go down
juanmiguel
Metal student
Metal student
juanmiguel

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 9:43 pm

no job yet, still as tudent
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 3:59 am

Underwear model:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 6:48 am

Administrative assistant in a tax-free tobacco and alcohol store located on a NATO military base in Belgium...
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:11 am

everyone seems to wotk for chevrolet or for a newspaper!

i am a student currently but i work part time at morrisons (supermarket)
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:40 pm

I work overnight at Wal-Mart from 10 p.m. til 7 a.m. Wednesday-Saturday. I also work at Albertsons gas station on Monday and Tuesday from 2p.m. til 10:30 p.m. And occasionally if I am needed I go in on a Friday or Saturday from 1:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m.

Ever since I left the navy in 2003 I've done nothing but customer service and am getting tired of it, but I can't seem to get any other line of work to save my life. If this keeps happening then I'll probably become a truck driver after I pay my debts. I still hold on to the hope that I can find a good paying, "normal" job that will allow me to develope a more social life and become a front man of a band, but that is slipping away as I get closer and closer to thirty. I hate to settle for the life of a trucker, but unless I want to work two part-time jobs for the rest of my life I will have to live with it. At least as a trucker, I can spend all day listening to music and traveling the country (life of a musician without actually performing or writing).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:52 pm

I work as a part-time smurfette for the History Department here in Rutgers University. Basically i sort mail, tear applications, do errands and um right now i'm starting to learn how to do reinburstment checks. So it's not as bad as before since i'm getting used to knowing everyones mailbox.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:59 pm

I work for a very small company that sells home improvement products (doors, windows, cabinets, etc....)
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:40 pm

I'm now working as a parts clerk for a local Peterbilt dealer / repair shop. A bit more "blue-collar" than I wanted, but it's a job and pays pretty decently.

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:11 pm

Bookkeeper with a major retail company, for now at least.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:04 am

Software Engineer
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:53 am

Full time Security Guard
Part Time Gas Station Attendant

No Life
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 8:13 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
I'm now working as a parts clerk for a local Peterbilt dealer / repair shop. A bit more "blue-collar" than I wanted, but it's a job and pays pretty decently.

We have similar jobs,SideShow.Ive done the parts thing now for about 15 years.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:21 pm

i stack shelves in a supermarket it sure sucks donkey penis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: programmer   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:35 pm

I'm a webmonkey at The Weekly Alibi. Typical LAMP stuff.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:37 pm

sure sounds better than my job. i go back to work from holiday tomoz and i cannot be arsed
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:39 pm

nightwish - high hopes
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:05 pm

How I pay for my metal habit is that I work for a very large internet bank reviewing loan docs in their lending division. I also get to tell everyone when they get their money Smile

I used to be a title abstractor for a larger national title co but when this bank came calling I went packing....

Alex

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:44 pm

Sr Technical Recruiter for a large consulting firm/government contractor
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:30 pm

student at the mo so no job. worked at kfc during the summer to raise money for a new bass amp tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 3:01 am

I clean Sideshows house while he is at work and the sposal unit is exploring exotic destinations. And when he comes home, do you think I get any appreciation? NO! Not even a "the house looks nice, uncy". I tell ya, this generation that is nine years younger than me shows no respect these days!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:32 am

Graphic Arteest in the healthcare field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Jobs do you guys have?   jobs - What Jobs do you guys have? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Jobs do you guys have?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2