Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killing Joke

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Killing Joke Empty
PostSubject: Killing Joke   Killing Joke Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:40 am

Very influential post punk, industrial band. I like their stuff especially the album "Night Time" which has the songs "Love Like Blood" and "Eighties".
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Killing Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Joke   Killing Joke Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:32 pm

I love Pandemonium.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Killing Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Joke   Killing Joke Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:11 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I love Pandemonium.

Do you have any other album by them?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Killing Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Joke   Killing Joke Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:56 am

I also have Democracy and the S/T that came out several years ago.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Killing Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Joke   Killing Joke Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:36 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I love Pandemonium.

Good album, but I haven't had it in ages, still look for it in the used stores. Millenium is one of the best songs ever IMO (at least in the genre their in).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Killing Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Joke   Killing Joke Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:42 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
I love Pandemonium.

Good album, but I haven't had it in ages, still look for it in the used stores. Millenium is one of the best songs ever IMO (at least in the genre their in).

I still love Pandemonium. I picked it up in the early stages of my exploration of the industrial genre and it just fed my hunger for that style of music.

BTW, if you don't have the single of Pandemonium, you need it. It consists of various industrial remixes of the title song (one by CyberSank which is much more guitar driven).

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

Killing Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Joke   Killing Joke Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:17 pm

I saw them tour after their S/T and What Is This? Unfortunately they blew their system after about 45 minutes. Some people were mad, but I was pretty satisfied. I'd rather see 45 minutes of prime Killing Joke than 2 hours of mediocrity from a lot of other bands.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

Killing Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Joke   Killing Joke Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:32 pm

Had this one running thru my head today for some reason. I'm not even much of a Killing Joke fan to be honest (I haven't heard enough stuff by them to really call myself a "fan") but I always dug this track.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killing Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Joke   Killing Joke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing Joke
Page 1 of 1