Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looks like Niceboard had a snaffu...

Go down 
+12
the sentinel
Troublezone
Thrasher73
Metal Misfit
mc666
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
thejokeriv
manny
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
ultmetal
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Looks like Niceboard had a snaffu... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks like Niceboard had a snaffu...   Looks like Niceboard had a snaffu... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:28 pm

Quote :
I have also had the problems with the shrunken Quick Reply box, but once I reset my cookies, it seemed to correct itself.

I followed your lead and my comment box is now back to its regular size...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Niceboard had a snaffu...   Looks like Niceboard had a snaffu... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:05 pm

How do you reset cookies?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Niceboard had a snaffu...   Looks like Niceboard had a snaffu... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:44 pm

I was freaken the heck out, I restarted my computer twice, sent an email to ult, tryed the other computer in the house...no luck so then I quit and started listening to Vio-lence. 🤘
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Niceboard had a snaffu...   Looks like Niceboard had a snaffu... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:44 pm

Go into Tools/Internet Options and there you should find an option to delete a number of things, including cookies.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Niceboard had a snaffu...   Looks like Niceboard had a snaffu... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:40 pm

arttieTHE1manparty wrote:

The other main option is always to go to a full-service PAY board, which requires annual fees to stay set-up (much like EZBoard did), but then cost becomes a factor.

You're not paying for this board?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Niceboard had a snaffu...   Looks like Niceboard had a snaffu... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:11 am

Looks like there is an advantage to posting here only two days a week (not including the playlist thread).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Niceboard had a snaffu...   Looks like Niceboard had a snaffu... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looks like Niceboard had a snaffu...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2