Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If this is now a 'niceboard'

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

If this is now a 'niceboard' Empty
PostSubject: If this is now a 'niceboard'   If this is now a 'niceboard' Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 6:35 pm

Does that mean that Eyesore has to stop calling us turds? lol!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6379

PostSubject: Re: If this is now a 'niceboard'   If this is now a 'niceboard' Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 6:10 am

I'm having trouble loading pages in the desktop mode. A lot of times it just shows a banner ad, and I have to hit refresh multiple times to get the page to finally load.
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: If this is now a 'niceboard'   If this is now a 'niceboard' Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 12:05 pm

Lari wrote:
I'm having trouble loading pages in the desktop mode. A lot of times it just shows a banner ad, and I have to hit refresh multiple times to get the page to finally load.

Same here.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: If this is now a 'niceboard'   If this is now a 'niceboard' Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Yep, all the niceboards are like that for me. It's old tech.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: If this is now a 'niceboard'   If this is now a 'niceboard' Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2018 6:30 am

It kind of went away I think.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: If this is now a 'niceboard'   If this is now a 'niceboard' Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 1:35 am

Big problems loading the boards lately. Apparently there's been a series of crashes:

https://twitter.com/Forumotion

Check that link for latest updates.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: If this is now a 'niceboard'   If this is now a 'niceboard' Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 10:30 am

Yeah, I wonder how long they'll last?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: If this is now a 'niceboard'   If this is now a 'niceboard' Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 10:32 am

I kept getting a screen that said the forums were "undergoing maintenance" last night. Things seem to be OK for now, though (fingers crossed).

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If this is now a 'niceboard'   If this is now a 'niceboard' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If this is now a 'niceboard'
Page 1 of 1