Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mythbuster=Metal?

Go down 
+4
Pontus
White_Mage
mc666
Hamer12
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

Mythbuster=Metal? Empty
PostSubject: Mythbuster=Metal?   Mythbuster=Metal? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:33 pm

I was flipping between Mythbusters & Ghosthunters last night & noticed Kari Byron has a Venom T-shirt on. She's hot.
Back to top Go down

Mythbuster=Metal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythbuster=Metal?   Mythbuster=Metal? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:38 pm

The shirt isn't affiliated with the band Venom. Its from a small clothing company....

http://hideyourarms.com/2007/12/03/kari-byrons-got-venom/

http://www.crazeone.com/
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

Mythbuster=Metal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythbuster=Metal?   Mythbuster=Metal? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:48 pm

My bad. She's still hot though.
Back to top Go down

Mythbuster=Metal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythbuster=Metal?   Mythbuster=Metal? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:48 pm

Amen brother. Smile
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Mythbuster=Metal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythbuster=Metal?   Mythbuster=Metal? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:20 pm

she's cute, but not slutty enough to be a Venom fan.

White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

Mythbuster=Metal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythbuster=Metal?   Mythbuster=Metal? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:47 am

🇬🇹
Back to top Go down
Pontus
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 132

Mythbuster=Metal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythbuster=Metal?   Mythbuster=Metal? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:46 am

One of the guys in "Dirty Sanchez" use to wear a Megadeth t-shirt. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Mythbuster=Metal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythbuster=Metal?   Mythbuster=Metal? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:45 am

Hamer12 wrote:
My bad. She's still hot though.

That's an old episode, but I did the same thing when I saw it the 1st time. I thought it was pretty cool that she'd wear a Venom shirt and just like you, I mentioned it here and one of these douches had to go and rain on my parade by pointing out it wasn't as it appeared. She's still a cutie though.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Mythbuster=Metal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythbuster=Metal?   Mythbuster=Metal? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:34 pm

Yeah, I saw that too and thought it was legit at the time. I kept wondering if she was a metal fan or not and not just some trend rider? Smart and pretty. Sweet combo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Mythbuster=Metal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythbuster=Metal?   Mythbuster=Metal? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:35 pm

[quote="MetalGuy71"]
Hamer12 wrote:
I mentioned it here and one of these douches had to go and rain on my parade by pointing out it wasn't as it appeared. She's still a cutie though.

That douche was me.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Mythbuster=Metal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythbuster=Metal?   Mythbuster=Metal? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:58 pm

[quote="spectrefate"]
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Hamer12 wrote:
I mentioned it here and one of these douches had to go and rain on my parade by pointing out it wasn't as it appeared. She's still a cutie though.

That douche was me.

Yea, that figures.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Mythbuster=Metal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythbuster=Metal?   Mythbuster=Metal? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:58 am

Now I've seen Kari wearing both a Ramones t-shirt and an Iron Maiden t-shirt on Mythbusters. Go ahead and tell me she's just being trendy. I don't care. Cute nerdy chicks with a Maiden shirt warms the cockles of my heart. Actually a little lower than my heart, more in the sub-cockles region. Somewhere in the lower abdominal area.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Mythbuster=Metal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythbuster=Metal?   Mythbuster=Metal? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:17 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Now I've seen Kari wearing both a Ramones t-shirt and an Iron Maiden t-shirt on Mythbusters. Go ahead and tell me she's just being trendy. I don't care. Cute nerdy chicks with a Maiden shirt warms the cockles of my heart. Actually a little lower than my heart, more in the sub-cockles region. Somewhere in the lower abdominal area.

I agree wholeheartedly, sir!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

Mythbuster=Metal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythbuster=Metal?   Mythbuster=Metal? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:10 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Cute nerdy chicks with a Maiden shirt warms the c*ck

Fixed that for ya. dancingthing

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Mythbuster=Metal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythbuster=Metal?   Mythbuster=Metal? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:01 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Cute nerdy chicks with a Maiden shirt warms the c*ck

Fixed that for ya. dancingthing

My dancing peeny thanks you.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Mythbuster=Metal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythbuster=Metal?   Mythbuster=Metal? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:31 am

She's is so damn hot, I have trouble concentrating on the myth they're busting when she's on screen. The guy she's married to is one lucky bastard (I hate his guts Very Happy ).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

Mythbuster=Metal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythbuster=Metal?   Mythbuster=Metal? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:11 am

She'd be OK if she were a mute.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Mythbuster=Metal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythbuster=Metal?   Mythbuster=Metal? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:46 am

spectrefate wrote:
She'd be OK if she were a mute.

You could say that about most women. silent

I wouldn't of course, in case my wife is reading this. Love ya, honey!!

Mythbuster=Metal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythbuster=Metal?   Mythbuster=Metal? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mythbuster=Metal?
Page 1 of 1