Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blessed by a Broken Heart

Go down 
+7
sam
ensiferum2k
rattpoison
tohostudios
Shiney
nevermore
MetalRob331
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Blessed by a Broken Heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blessed by a Broken Heart   Blessed by a Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:34 pm

sam wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
wow SOME HATERS HERE. The music to me is tigh<object width="300" height="11 and the songwriting is awesome as well. There catchy and heavy and shred what more can i ask for. Yes some songs seem to be a joke but whats wrong with that?

because their serious and want to be taken seriously

this band has huge potential. I can hear it in a lot of spots. There different and there is something about them that drag me in. Listen to the potential in the song below and if that doesnt have the head bobbing i dont know what will

http://www.imeem.com/rockmusic14/music/qQlIkw9V/blessed_by_a_broken_heart_doing_it/
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Blessed by a Broken Heart   Blessed by a Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:27 pm

[quote="MetalRob331"]
sam wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
wow SOME HATERS HERE. The music to me is tigh

because their serious and want to be taken seriously

this band has huge potential. I can hear it in a lot of spots. There different and there is something about them that drag me in. Listen to the potential in the song below and if that doesnt have the head bobbing i dont know what will

http://www.imeem.com/rockmusic14/music/qQlIkw9V/blessed_by_a_broken_heart_doing_it/

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard
thank you, that has got to be the funnest song I have heard in quite a while
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Blessed by a Broken Heart   Blessed by a Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:31 pm

I really think this is just a huge joke thread from MetalRob, because NO ONE thinks this is anywhere near tolerable. Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Blessed by a Broken Heart   Blessed by a Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:13 pm

sign
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Blessed by a Broken Heart   Blessed by a Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:14 pm

Eyesore, what do you think? You're like the Life Cereal Mikey of the board, but I dont think even you would like this stuff.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Blessed by a Broken Heart   Blessed by a Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:11 am

No I am dead serious about liking this band. I dont get into lyrics if the songs are good and the singing flows with the music and connects then i might just like it. Thats the case with BBABH.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Blessed by a Broken Heart   Blessed by a Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:36 am

I...............like what I've heard. Can't help it, it's infectiously catchy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blessed by a Broken Heart   Blessed by a Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:37 am

I hate you scottmitchell. angry
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Blessed by a Broken Heart   Blessed by a Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:38 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I...............like what I've heard. Can't help it, it's infectiously catchy.

So is the flu.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Blessed by a Broken Heart   Blessed by a Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:41 am

Punished By Hardened Hearts!! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blessed by a Broken Heart   Blessed by a Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:44 am

I tried to listen to it again. It is so manufactured and plastic sounding to me.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Blessed by a Broken Heart   Blessed by a Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:49 am

I guess for me music and movies can be so overtly cheesy and heavy-handed that they push past the edge of my critical eye/ear and into blissful "Ah, whatever".....and somehow I like it anyhow. There's no rhyme or reason to the movies and music I love or hate. don\'t know
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Blessed by a Broken Heart   Blessed by a Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:05 pm

I actually found something worse then BBABH amazing.

meet: I wrestled a bear once.

iwrestledabearonce - "Tastes like Kevin Bacon"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blessed by a Broken Heart   Blessed by a Broken Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blessed by a Broken Heart
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2