Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just want everybody here to know

Go down 
+10
Tall Tyrion
thejokeriv
scottmitchell74
XYZ
Fat Freddy
skullsmasher
mc666
SAHB Healer
Schbopo
tohostudios
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

I just want everybody here to know - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:09 am

My dad is allergic to cats too. He sneezes his brains out when one gets near him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Pontus
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:51 am

I love cats. I've grown up with them. But I love dogs too. And I can't understand in which way you can "hate" an animal. They're often 100 times more peaceful and loving than humans.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:53 am

Pontus wrote:
I love cats. I've grown up with them. But I love dogs too. And I can't understand in which way you can "hate" an animal. They're often 100 times more peaceful and loving than humans.

Exactly.

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:10 pm

Oh, get over it.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:53 pm

detuned wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Plus, male cats like to piss everywhere

Not if you get them fixed.

I've almost always had female cats, usually calicos, they are low key but really affectionate.

Not true - I've seen pleanty of male cats that piss everywhere that have been fixed
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:53 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
detuned wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Plus, male cats like to piss everywhere

Not if you get them fixed.

I've almost always had female cats, usually calicos, they are low key but really affectionate.

Not true - I've seen pleanty of male cats that piss everywhere that have been fixed

And our cats was fixed - one his balls didn't drop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:25 pm

I would have been dead in my 20's, if it were not for my cats. No need for details. But along with the wife and kid, my cats are my life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:26 pm

But, then again, I have love for ALL non-human living creatures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:28 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
I would have been dead in my 20's, if it were not for my cats.

I want that on a t-shirt. Then everyone will ask "What the does that mean??" Smile
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:50 pm

I'm not a cat person.Always liked dogs better.I have 3 young cats that I keep in the barn to catch mice and rats.They are good for something. Smile
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:49 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I'm very, very allergic to cats as well.....so I must stay away from them.

Ditto!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:51 pm

tohostudios wrote:
BTW, the only thing photoshopped in that pic is the Kiss makeup. That's Godiva's real tongue that just happened to come out when I snapped the pic.

Toho, you have no idea how many times I have seen your avatar and never noticed the Kiss makeup! If you didn't point it out, I probably never would have noticed. Peace.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:29 pm

lol!

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just want everybody here to know
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: