Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just want everybody here to know

Go down 
+10
Tall Tyrion
thejokeriv
scottmitchell74
XYZ
Fat Freddy
skullsmasher
mc666
SAHB Healer
Schbopo
tohostudios
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I just want everybody here to know Empty
PostSubject: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:54 pm

That I hate cats. I'm allergic to them, and they suck. If you love cats, I don't care, because i hate them.

There is nothing good about them. They poop in a box. If you are homeless, your cat will not stay with you like a dog would. Most of them hate being touched, and won't play with you. If somebody breaks in your home, what is your cat going to do?

Screw cats.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:55 pm

Is this a deliberate attempt to provoke me for some reason?

If so, it worked.

What the hell brought that on anyway?

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:00 pm

Not really. I just keep seeing your avatar.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:03 pm

You realize your cat hatred only means I'm going to keep using cats for avatars, right?

I don't mind people who don't like cats but hate is a strong word. I reserve that word for people, not animals.

Unless you count spiders; I hate spiders.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:12 pm

BTW, the only thing photoshopped in that pic is the Kiss makeup. That's Godiva's real tongue that just happened to come out when I snapped the pic.

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:26 pm

Cats rule, the Vikings suck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:27 pm

Rich although it says he's 18, he's really 12. Damaging him is against the law.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:29 pm

Schbopo wrote:

humble

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:38 pm

Seriously, the cat in my avatar is a dog trapped in a cat's body.

This cat runs to greet me at the door when I come home. She follows me everywhere and "stands guard" outside the shower door while I'm showering. Just sleeping on the bed with me isn't sufficient; she has to be laying against me.

These are all things the dog I had as a kid used to do except we're talking about a cat here. The breed profile for the Havana Brown (which Godiva is) describes this breed of cat as "the cat for dog people".

Exactly.

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:39 pm

spectrefate wrote:

I'm 15, dammit
angry
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Schbopo wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

I'm 15, dammit
angry

Don't worry about it; you get to be my age and you hope people say you're younger.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:51 pm

Schbopo wrote:

Exactly right.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:28 pm

i don't like cats either, but i hate dogs.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:31 pm

mc666 wrote:
i don't like cats either, but i hate dogs.

See, that's an attitude I can respect.

Obviously mc isn't an animal person.

Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:41 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
That I hate cats. I'm allergic to them, and they suck. If you love cats, I don't care, because i hate them.

There is nothing good about them. They poop in a box. If you are homeless, your cat will not stay with you like a dog would. Most of them hate being touched, and won't play with you. If somebody breaks in your home, what is your cat going to do?

Screw cats.

I totally agree with you, my wife and kids have 5 of the **** things. As I type this one of them is puking on the carpet. I need a coyote!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:46 pm

I love both cats and dogs. But dogs are too high maintenance, you have to walk them, pick up their smurf poo in little bags, find people to take care of them for you when you go away for a couple days.

Cats are low maintenance, keep some food and water available, clean the litter box once a week...go away for 3 days...they're fine.

My cat (Pywacket) has been with me for 8 years now and she's just as affectionate as any dog I've owned.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:51 pm

I have one of each (cat and dog). They're both equally adorable and equally infuriating in their own ways.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:59 pm

I'm a dog person. I like cats a little bit as well, but they really don't give you the love and affection that dogs give.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:06 pm

I'm very, very allergic to cats as well.....so I must stay away from them.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:09 pm

I have one of each (we had 2 cats at one time, the male cat died of lympoma earlier this year) - I prefer Dogs. The cats are much more destructive than the dog. Plus, male cats like to piss everywhere
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:11 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
male cats like to piss everywhere

Nah, I think that's just your cats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:23 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Plus, male cats like to piss everywhere

Not if you get them fixed.

I've almost always had female cats, usually calicos, they are low key but really affectionate.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:33 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:

Screw cats.

I could never marry you, Rich. No
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:35 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
I could never marry you, Rich. No

Dammit, now I have to return my tux! angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:29 am

Sclpbpo or whatever your name is,

You look like Clay Aiken.

Mc, you hate everybody, so you don't count.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just want everybody here to know   I just want everybody here to know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just want everybody here to know
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: