Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marijuana

Go down 
+22
nevermore
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Orion Crystal Ice
skullsmasher
DallasBlack
the sentinel
Schbopo
Pontus
MetalRob331
Stender
Metal Misfit
Mortuary
Thrasher73
tohostudios
sam
Tall Tyrion
TheGooch
kmorg
Fat Freddy
mc666
KissinMaiden
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Marijuana - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana   Marijuana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:31 pm

jstate wrote:
I also loved the ingenious way stoners could turn anything into a bong.

It's been years but I could probably still make a bong/pipe out of a soda can if I had to. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

Marijuana - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana   Marijuana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:34 pm

Pot will always remind me of Flick of the Switch, which is what was playing in the tape deck of the guy's car that we smoked in the first time I smoked. Ahhh, good ol' 8th grade. I never got anything out of it. Beer has always been my thing.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Marijuana - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana   Marijuana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:14 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
jstate wrote:
I also loved the ingenious way stoners could turn anything into a bong.

It's been years but I could probably still make a bong/pipe out of a soda can if I had to. Laughing

I had a buddy that could make one out of an empty pack of Marlboro Reds. I was pretty amazed at the time.
Back to top Go down

Marijuana - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana   Marijuana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:17 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I had a buddy that could make one out of an empty pack of Marlboro Reds. I was pretty amazed at the time.

Those are the guys that are ingenious enough to break out of prison with a toothpick and half a shoestring.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Marijuana - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana   Marijuana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:30 pm

spectrefate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Those are the guys that are ingenious enough to break out of prison with a toothpick and half a shoestring.

Yea, they laugh at MacGuyver.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

Marijuana - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana   Marijuana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:45 pm

I didn't inhale
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Marijuana - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana   Marijuana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:36 am

T-Roy wrote:
I didn't inhale

Yeah, you just suck. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Marijuana - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana   Marijuana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:26 am

spectrefate wrote:
Pot will always remind me of Flick of the Switch, which is what was playing in the tape deck of the guy's car that we smoked in the first time I smoked. Ahhh, good ol' 8th grade. I never got anything out of it. Beer has always been my thing.

With a Flick of the switch! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marijuana - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana   Marijuana - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marijuana
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: