Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***FATALITY full live gig pg1***

Go down 
+11
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
sam
ultmetal
James B.
Shiney
Stender
DeathCult
TrogDawn
FATALITY
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:23 pm

Yea, decent stuff... better than your average spam fo'sho!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:23 am

Sounds good.Since your sending out free copies,I'd like one to review for my....uh website I dont have yet. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:37 am

It sounds OK to me. Not great, but OK. But I'm so far away from listening to thrash these days, that I may be losing my touch. Smile

Best of luck to the band.
Back to top Go down
Pontus
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:15 am

Just checked out Fatality's MySpace, great stuff! True old skool speed, gotta love it. Will absolutely get your album! Keep on rocking guys! Are there any chances you will visit Sweden on tour or something? Or tell me when you play in London and I'll maybe be there, I spend much time of the year there to.

Last edited by Pontus on Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:45 am

Yeah Ill take a copy for review too cough cough. Hell, Id actually love to put you guys on my site given me hope for new thrash again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Velvet Creation
Metal student
Metal student
Velvet Creation

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:13 am

With all due respect, your drummer sucks. I think the songs lack speed. Good luck with the band anyway!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:14 am

I've written my review of the CD, after Locky threatened to tear me a new bunghole when I forgot to do it on my recent update. So on my next update, Fatality is gonna be a part of Metal Metropolis! 🤘

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:27 pm

At least it's spam with a sense of humor. Not just some troll.
Back to top Go down
FATALITY
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:42 pm

thanks for all the kind words guys! always nice to hear probs won't be doing london till next year, we're writing the follow up at the minute
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:54 pm

FATALITY wrote:
thanks for all the kind words guys! always nice to hear probs won't be doing london till next year, we're writing the follow up at the minute

I could give out many kind words easier if I had a copy to analyze... Cool
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:04 pm

oh the can of worms I've opened..... Embarassed

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:05 pm

Shiney wrote:
oh the can of worms I've opened..... Embarassed

Buncha grubs 'round here, all of you!! ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 382568
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:06 pm

F**k ya Tommy, now you are giving away free copies to everyone and I had to buy the bastards, and even sent the damn things around the globe to be reviewed (although the gob-shite "forgot" to review it).

Ult ya lemon, I have your copy here too but you never sent on that tradelist as I have the Distant Thunder & Grand Slam CDs here for you too.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:10 pm

that Locky...he sure has a way with words..... Very Happy

Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:43 pm

Locky wrote:
F**k ya Tommy, now you are giving away free copies to everyone and I had to buy the bastards, and even sent the damn things around the globe to be reviewed (although the gob-shite "forgot" to review it).

Ult ya lemon, I have your copy here too but you never sent on that tradelist as I have the Distant Thunder & Grand Slam CDs here for you too.

apologies man, the free copys was a one off promotional thing due to lack of coverage, and the amount of downloads and stealing means we're not making any money back at all! so you are one of the very few that has actually contributed to us so we have been able to keep going and buy new equipment and for that i give you a million thanks, thanks for all your help

tommy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:44 pm

Shiney wrote:
that Locky...he sure has a way with words..... Very Happy

Why don't you suck an onion, if I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:46 pm

Locky wrote:

Why don't you suck an onion, if I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you. Very Happy

Damn, you got a Blarney stone stuck in your pee hole or something?
Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:49 pm

FATALITY wrote:

apologies man, the free copys was a one off promotional thing due to lack of coverage, and the amount of downloads and stealing means we're not making any money back at all! so you are one of the very few that has actually contributed to us so we have been able to keep going and buy new equipment and for that i give you a million thanks, thanks for all your help

tommy

lol!

Don't be sorry, I was only messing, glad I could have been of help. A big thanks on the next booklet won't go astray either :glee:

How's it selling in general ? are the Irish doing the usual crap "must pick this up soon" ect..... then you hear nothing
Back to top Go down
FATALITY
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:57 pm

Locky wrote:
FATALITY wrote:

tommy

lol!

Don't be sorry, I was only messing, glad I could have been of help. A big thanks on the next booklet won't go astray either :glee:

How's it selling in general ? are the Irish doing the usual crap "must pick this up soon" ect..... then you hear nothing

yeah pretty much, and the "oh ive no money on me... 12 pints please!" the more annoying thing is people telling you how amazing the whole cd is and i don't remember them buying it, puts a strain on the whole band cus it's not as appealing when you can't afford the costs of being in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:06 pm

FATALITY wrote:
yeah pretty much, and the "oh ive no money on me... 12 pints please!" the more annoying thing is people telling you how amazing the whole cd is and i don't remember them buying it,

or the better one is, "man thats awesome" "best I've heard" ect.... and you know they say the same shite to all the bands, there's no constructive criticism on there, it's just the same old shite no matter which band it is.
Back to top Go down
FATALITY
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:59 am

Stender wrote:
FATALITY wrote:

I could give out many kind words easier if I had a copy to analyze... Cool

well the paypal is there, or you can email us at fatality_speed@hotmail.com for a postal address Cool no more freebies for a while! i need to eat this month ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 19976
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:06 pm

Locky wrote:

Hey, cheeze-dick! I uploaded my review, since you're such an intolerant fake-Brit! ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 19976

butt dance

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:08 pm

I'm glad to see that the title "Cheese dick" is appreciated worldwide. lol!
Back to top Go down
FATALITY
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:37 pm

im quite fond of calling people cocksnoggers now, cheers for the review! twas a good read 🤘
Back to top Go down
FATALITY
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:04 am

ultmetal still havn't got round to posting that, i'll do it on monday! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***FATALITY full live gig pg1***   ***FATALITY full live gig pg1*** - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***FATALITY full live gig pg1***
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next