Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McCain or Obama

Go down 
+39
GrandNational
rattpoison
7thSecond
MetalH
TheGooch
kmorg
ultmetal
zombiewalkin
Olafsto
Addy
metalinmyveins
EvyMetal
KissinMaiden
sam
skullsmasher
T-Roy
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
SideShowDisaSter
exact33
thejokeriv
Chairman_Smith
DallasBlack
QuothTheRaven
Mortuary
Hamer12
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
James B.
Thrasher73
DeathCult
Tall Tyrion
mc666
Orion Crystal Ice
manny
XYZ
Stender
Schbopo
bgast1
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

McCain or Obama - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:53 pm

Hey what happened to my post. there are tons here and I made one in between but it ain't here. I'll just be content read what you all wrote.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:53 pm

DeathCult wrote:
manny wrote:
I sick of the experince card being used against Obama, what as all that
experince gotten us anyway, a war that spends trillions of our tax
dollars everyday, an economy in the toliet, gas prices at all time
high, the highest unemployment figures in years, the value of the
dollar going down, I take my chances with Obama's lack of " experince",
by the way of McCain wins Palin is still only the VP, not a shadow
presidency in waiting, what are Republicans saying anyway, Palin is
only one red meat dinner away for being President?

No,
and thats why I get pissed, because I cant dislike Obama WITHOUT the
racecard being thrown at me. Thats all any of the supporters of his I
have had conversations with bring up, its almost like ideals arent
being considered anymore.

When I did once mention his race? I was only talking about the argument regarding experince, no racecard was thrown down.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:56 pm

No, I didnt mean you were throwing it down, I was talking about discussions Ive had with supporters of his. You just brought it up and made me think of it is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:00 pm

bgast1 wrote:
Hey what happened to my post. there are tons here and I made one in between but it ain't here. I'll just be content read what you all wrote.
i saw it... & now it's gone. scratch

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:07 pm

Deathcult unfortunately you will find idiots on both sides of
aisle, people throwing down the racecard because you may not like
Obama's policies are idiots who can't make a complelling argument
Back to top Go down
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:11 pm

mc666 wrote:
bgast1 wrote:

don\'t know doesn't matter that much anyway.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:13 pm

bgast1 wrote:
mc666 wrote:
bgast1 wrote:

don\'t know doesn't matter that much anyway.

Repost brother, I would like to hear your opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:18 pm

I have never voted Republican in my life and don't plan on starting anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:29 pm

detuned wrote:
I have never voted Republican in my life and don't plan on starting anytime soon.
Cool humble

DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:32 pm

Ive never voted for a major party before actually.
Back to top Go down
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:44 pm

Wow. I give up I just wrote a book and it's not here again.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:03 am

mc666 wrote:
Tall Tyrion wrote:
For my money, they're both poo.
well one or the other is most likely to be the next president. so either make more money, or get used to poo. considering the past 8 years, the latter shouldn't be to difficult.

More like the last 20 years.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:15 am

detuned wrote:

I'm the same way,only substitute Republican for Democrat Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:16 am

I say we govern ourselves. But then the news networks and Limbaugh would be out of a job.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:29 am

I have never voted Republican in my life and like detuned I don't plan on starting now, and for the religious right, I am pretty sure that Jesus Christ is not a registered trademark of the Republican Party.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:48 am

The way I see it What a Face

The republican and democratic parties are two sides of the same coin. All that matters to either is power and the concept of "...for the people, by the people", has pretty much said,
"Laterz". All you can count on either party doing is feeding the masses a bunch of LIES before election and then serving the
special interest groups that funded the process for them.
Am I the only one who finds it odd that a person will spend hundreds of millions of dollars to get a job that pays about $225,000 a year ? We get what we deserve, everyone take a big giant bite from the oversized spoon of B/S we have been fed by politicians. My .02
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:03 am

It seems fitting that we should be discussing politics on form titled "Of Unsound Mind"
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:22 am

manny wrote:
It seems fitting that we should be discussing politics on form titled "Of Unsound Mind"

I avoid political discussion like the plague...Couldn't help but toss my rant in there.
Political debate / discussion usually always becomes arguement and strife and never changes anyones mind. Left wing / Right wing whatever....it takes two wings to fly and too many folks are caught up in themselves and thier intellect to grasp that concept. Too much hate and animosity going around the political process nowadays. So sad.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:26 am

James B. wrote:
manny wrote:

I avoid political discussion like the plague...Couldn't help but toss my rant in there.
Political debate / discussion usually always becomes arguement and strife and never changes anyones mind. Left wing / Right wing whatever....it takes two wings to fly and too many folks are caught up in themselves and thier intellect to grasp that concept. Too much hate and animosity going around the political process nowadays. So sad.

I agree with your statement James, too much animosity and red herrings thrown into political discussions, I suggest we write in Alice Cooper, as third party option, after all he wants to be Elected.

Last edited by manny on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:43 am

manny wrote:
I suggest we right in Alice Cooper, as third party option, after all he wants to be Elected.

He'd get my vote!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:26 am

thrasher73 wrote:
manny wrote:
I suggest we right in Alice Cooper, as third party option, after all he wants to be Elected.

He'd get my vote!

Indeed, thats a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:29 am

I don't like either choice but i would definately vote McCain over Osama. It's too bad Ron Paul was pushed out of the race because he is the one i wanted to win.

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/12745.htm
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:20 pm

Mustaine 08'
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:27 pm

Come on people. Look at my sig. Howard is the only real choice here. Write him in and make it happen!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:29 pm

I'm voting for Pedro. I wish Ted Nugent would run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McCain or Obama
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next