Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So you think you're in shape?

Go down 
+15
EvyMetal
nevermore
the sentinel
Fat Freddy
SAHB Healer
DeathCult
Tall Tyrion
James B.
bgast1
mc666
Thrasher73
Mortuary
Stender
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:33 am

mc666 wrote:
so fat Freddy really is fat. imagine that. so, is he really Freddy?

I am not now, nor have I ever been, Freddy.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:35 am

His name is Rufus. Sorry, Ruf, I know you didn't want me to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:36 am

spectrefate wrote:
His name is Rufus. Sorry, Ruf, I know you didn't want me to say anything.

Dammit Spec!! Now the Witness Protection Program is gonna have to assign me a whole new identity. Nice goin'!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:43 pm

I love lifting weights (powerlifting, actually) but I hate running. I played soccer for 14 years and wrestled for 4 years in high school, so I have done my share of running. I just find it to be very boring. On a related note, one of the girls I work with is 21 years old and runs 10 miles a day. 5 in the morning and 5 at night. She is in incredible physical condition! I wish I had that much dedication.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:44 pm

the sentinel wrote:
I love lifting weights (powerlifting, actually) but I hate running. I played soccer for 14 years and wrestled for 4 years in high school, so I have done my share of running. I just find it to be very boring. On a related note, one of the girls I work with is 21 years old and runs 10 miles a day. 5 in the morning and 5 at night. She is in incredible physical condition! I wish I had that much dedication.
I wish I had that much energy.

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:48 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
I could walk a mile in 9 hours now.

lol!
Even worse, I meant to say couldn't. Haha.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:49 pm

Eyesore wrote:
thrasher73 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
I could walk a mile in 9 hours now.

lol!
Even worse, I meant to say couldn't. Haha.

Wow dude, come on, Im willing to bet you could do it faster than that.

Freddy there on the other hand....coors isnt as bad ass as he thought. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:38 pm

I lift three days a week now and I mix in moving quick on a cycle with some power lifting. I cannot run much as my knee is shot but other then that I think i'm in ok shape. I weigh more then I ever have but still not much of a gut which is my goal in life.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:47 pm

I'm definitely not in shape. I wish I was though.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:16 pm

I was riding my bike today, and had to go up this huge hill on the way home from class, I was racing down the previous hill and luckily the light was green at the bottom, so I could just race into the other hill. I was going against the wind as well. When I got home in the 90 degree weather, my leg's fell off.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:24 pm

tohostudios wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
On a related note, one of the girls I work with is 21 years old and runs 10 miles a day. 5 in the morning and 5 at night. She is in incredible physical condition! I wish I had that much dedication.
c'mon, you both just wish you had that 21 year old girl.

Velvet Creation
Metal student
Metal student
Velvet Creation

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:18 am

So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 647664

Working out and lifting weights can be very fun. The hardest thing is to keep going and not to give up. It's always better if you find a work out partner, someone who is really interested in achieving the same goals as you. When I was about 18-19, I used to go to gym 5 days a week. I had a lot of friends at the gym so we were always joking and talking crap. A 45 min. workout would become a 3 hour workout Laughing. Nowadays I don't really have anyone to train with so I'll usually keep going to the gym for about 2 months and then I'll eventually get sick again and stop. Back then I could bench press about 250 lbs... I miss those days... Sad
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:25 am

Velvet Creation wrote:
So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 647664

Working out and lifting weights can be very fun. The hardest thing is to keep going and not to give up. It's always better if you find a work out partner, someone who is really interested in achieving the same goals as you. When I was about 18-19, I used to go to gym 5 days a week. I had a lot of friends at the gym so we were always joking and talking crap. A 45 min. workout would become a 3 hour workout Laughing. Nowadays I don't really have anyone to train with so I'll usually keep going to the gym for about 2 months and then I'll eventually get sick again and stop. Back then I could bench press about 250 lbs... I miss those days... Sad

Lifting weights IS fun. It's cardio that sucks IMO.

Metal student
Metal student
Velvet Creation

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:36 am

You should try doing your cardio outside, and not on thread mills. The idea of running and not moving is not very pleasing if you think about it.

Also, if you train very hard on lifting weights, it can be better cardio than running actually.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:38 am

I've done cardio inside and outside. Hate both. At least inside on my eliptical, I can watch DVDs. Still hate it though.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:29 am

mc666 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
On a related note, one of the girls I work with is 21 years old and runs 10 miles a day. 5 in the morning and 5 at night. She is in incredible physical condition! I wish I had that much dedication.

There is no way I could keep up with her Sad
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:34 pm

I'm in shape. Terrible shape.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:14 am

mc666 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:54 am

I was in "shape" when I was 8 since then...

I wish i was this guy
:benchpress:
hell, id settle for this guy
:lift:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:46 pm

out of shape is the new metal!
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:49 pm

Not fat, but certainly not like...
So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Mphelps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you think you're in shape?   So you think you're in shape? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So you think you're in shape?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2