Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ritual, 70's feel but an 80's vibe!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Ritual, 70's feel but an 80's vibe! Empty
PostSubject: Ritual, 70's feel but an 80's vibe!   Ritual, 70's feel but an 80's vibe! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:18 pm

I think most here will dig this this stuff below explains it all! This is the chit!

Shadow Kingdom Records continues to give attention to some of the classic and rare NWOBHM treasures. This time RITUAL (UK) is getting the royal treatment.

This month the heavy metal label is reissuing RITUAL's early albums on CD — "Widow" (1983) and "Valley Of The Kings" (1993) — both albums include bonus tracks, an interview in the "Widow" booklet, lyrics, new and original artwork (you can flip the booklet), and more!

The albums are expected in stores before the end of the month, but for fans who can't wait, you can order the album here.

"Widow" track listing:

01. Widow
02. Come To The Ritual
03. Rebecca
04. Never For Evil
05. Morning Star
06. Journey
07. Burning
08. Temptation
09. Forever
10. House Of Secrets
11. Into The Night

"Valley Of The Kings" track listing:

01. Naisha
02. Kiss Of The Nile
03. Come To The Ritual
04. Gypsy
05. The Enchanted Princess
06. Burning
07. Winds Of Fire
08. Lady Night
09. Morning Star
10. Possessed
11. Never Look Back
12. Children Of The Night

RITUAL blends an unusual mix of '70s heavy rock and '80s rock sounds from the NWOBHM era, with a real dream-like effect. They're hard-hitting old English rock 'n' roll with a great clean singer/songwriter Gypsy Re Bethe that you might find yourself singing along to these infectious choruses.

If you love old '70s rock and metal like DEEP PURPLE, JUDAS PRIEST, and old NWOBHM like ANGEL WITCH, DIAMOND HEAD, QUARTZ, HOLOCAUST, etc., the RITUAL experience is what you need!

For more information, visit www.myspace.com/ritual1973.

Wargod48

NP: Sedition - World Of Illusion
Back to top Go down

Ritual, 70's feel but an 80's vibe!
Page 1 of 1