Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are the board's favorite bands?

Go down 
+6
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
Stender
manny
ultmetal
mc666
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What are the board's favorite bands? Empty
PostSubject: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:11 am

Who gets discussed here the most?

Lots of Kiss threads, Metallica threads, and rare for most boards, lots of Savatage fans here.

If you had to list what bands were favored by most posters here, what bands would that be?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:15 am

Kiss, Savatage, Def Leppard, Metallica, Hirax, Once Dead

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:34 am

mc666 wrote:

Overkill, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Megadeth...

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:56 am

Alot of Metallica but i think it is because they are releasing new album, this board's members have a broad taste in music from all types of metal, and rock in general, it is great, usually this boards are made up of close minded individuals, on this board you could throw up a thread on any band of any genre and someone will respond, so I am glad I took a chance and signed on. It has been very cool experience.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:24 am

Winger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:29 am

How no one has mentioned the most boring band today I'll never know.

There are quite a few Iced Earth fan boys on the board.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:59 am

Stryper
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:59 am

Ultimatium
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:39 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Ultimatium

One of my favorites for sure. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:52 pm

ultmetal wrote:
mc666 wrote:

Overkill, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Megadeth...

There are more Savatage fans here than Overkill fans. Don't make me make a poll, wanker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:53 pm

I like both, but Overkill is better, though. They never made a "Fight For The Cock" album.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:54 pm

ultmetal wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Ultimatium

One of my favorites for sure. Very Happy
if only there were a thread about that band somewhere on the forum.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:55 pm

spectrefate wrote:
I like both, but Overkill is better, though. They never made a "Fight For The Cock" album.

They DID make "I HEAR BLACK," however. sick

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:55 pm

metallica. kiss, maiden
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:56 pm

I have to pull out I Hear again. I don't remember disliking it as much as I do FFTR.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:57 pm

spectrefate wrote:
I have to pull out I Hear again. I don't remember disliking it as much as I do FFTR.

I dust off I HEAR once or twice a year to hear two songs -- "World of Hurt" and "Spiritual Void." The rest: Zzzzzzzzzz.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:02 pm

IHB had a lot of good songs. Dreaming In Colombian, I Hear Black, World Of Hurt, Spiritual Void, Weight Of The World, Undying, Just Like You... all good songs.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:02 pm

mc666 wrote:
IHB had a lot of good songs. Dreaming In Colombian, I Hear Black, World Of Hurt, Spiritual Void, Weight Of The World, Undying, Just Like You... all good songs.

Ehh, I dunno. I'm an Overkill fanboy in most respects, but that's the one album of theirs that has never done much for me.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:06 pm

Is it cool to like both Savatage and Overkill? What are the board's favorite bands? 505193
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:07 pm

detuned wrote:
Is it cool to like both Savatage and Overkill? What are the board's favorite bands? 505193

Doesn't matter to me whether it's cool or not, I like'em both!!

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:18 pm

detuned wrote:

Absolutely!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:24 pm

spectrefate wrote:

I actually like Fight for the Rock.Maybe I'm crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:26 pm

I've tried my best to find something about FFTR that I like, and it just sounds very forced and plastic to me. But the title track is good, I'll admit that.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:27 pm

spectrefate wrote:
I've tried my best to find something about FFTR that I like, and it just sounds very forced and plastic to me. But the title track is good, I'll admit that.

The track "Hyde" on FFTR is pretty good too.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:20 pm

What about Debbie Gibson? I seem to see her a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the board's favorite bands?   What are the board's favorite bands? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are the board's favorite bands?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next