Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King

Go down 
+24
metalinmyveins
Stender
TH Joe
HamburgerBoy
sam
kmorg
nevermore
A Handful of Wayne
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal Misfit
journeyman
powermacho
EvyMetal
Required Fields
spiritoradio
the sentinel
7thSecond
MoonChild
Invader
Fat Freddy
Thrasher73
DallasBlack
mc666
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King
24 Hrs. Ago
Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Vote_lcap2%Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Beyond the Doors of the Dark
Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Vote_lcap10%Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Legions
Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Vote_lcap5%Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Strange Wings
Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Vote_lcap15%Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Prelude to Madness
Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Vote_lcap5%Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Hall of the Mountain King
Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Vote_lcap39%Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Vote_rcap
 39% [ 16 ]
Price You Pay
 5% [ 2 ]
White Witch
Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Vote_lcap15%Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Last Dawn
Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Vote_lcap0%Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Devastation
Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Vote_lcap4%Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 41

AuthorMessage

Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Empty
PostSubject: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:08 am

favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:12 am

joy, the 18th Savatage thread. White Witch, i guess.

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:17 am

mc666 wrote:
joy, the 18th Savatage thread. White Witch, i guess.

I'm gonna' do a poll for every album they made. It's been 3 months since the last one.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:41 am

Devestation, though I love every song almost equally. This is one of those albums where there's no real favorite.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:16 am

BTDOTD
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:52 am

Voted for White Witch but this album is a classic from start to finish
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:10 am

Surprised to see a couple of votes for "White Witch" already! Here's another one!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:17 am

I like all the songs, but "Beyond the Doors of the Dark" is the best one in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:36 am

White Witch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:51 am

I'm surprised so many like White Witch. I always skip that one. I always considered that one filler.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:53 am

spectrefate wrote:
I'm surprised so many like White Witch. I always skip that one. I always considered that one filler.

I've seen'em do that song live and it KILLS!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:06 am

Definitely Strange Wings.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:08 am

Sentimental favorite: Hall of the Mountain King
Overall favorite: Strange Wings
🤘
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:56 pm

I really like Legions. I love the bass intro, it has a good groove to it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:18 pm

Strange wings rules them all.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28392

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:53 pm

Beyond the Doors of the Dark, followed by Strange Wings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:19 pm

Prelude To Madness, it's somewhat of a tribute to Edvard Grieg's In The Hall Of The Mountain King (epic classical piece from Peer Gynt). It combines the whole classical with metal thing. I love it. I wish bands would do more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:52 pm

24 Hours Ago - That little breakdown riff at the end is one of the hippest things they ever recorded.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:17 pm

THAT'S THE PRICE YOU PAYYYY!!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:45 pm

Strange Wings, but really the whole album is killer.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:45 pm

Why, "Hall of the Mountain King", of course!

Though "24 Hrs. Ago" comes close.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:47 pm

Just pick one from '24 Hours Ago', 'BTDOTD', 'Legions', and title track.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:37 pm

Hall of the mountain king!!!! That was the first savatage song I heard. The whole album is awesome though
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:40 pm

BTW: the title track itself is awesome! I so love Hall Of The Mountain King, 24 Hours Ago is a good one too.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25766

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:49 pm

White Witch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Fun and Games-
Jump to: