Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc

Go down 
+3
Thrasher73
Rex
Tall Tyrion
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:35 pm

I will be chatting with Nikki today about a name, website, etc and to see where he is with tracking...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:00 am

We are making progress:

- keyboards and acoustics have been added to the drums & rhythm guitar

- still need bass, 2nd guitar & solos...then vocals

- still haven't decided on a name

- as soon as we have music mixed we're doing the website(s)

All is good in the world of Metal! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:10 am

Is the the Line of Fire or something else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:26 am

Rex wrote:
Is the the Line of Fire or something else?

The metal thing...try and keep up, OK Rex? For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 337331
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:07 pm

FINALLY!!!!!!!

LINE OF FIRE's second album is FINALLY in the beginning stages of mixing!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:08 pm

I hope its obscenely loud like Death Magnetic. That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:09 pm

spectrefate wrote:
I hope its obscenely loud like Death Magnetic. That would be awesome.

Laughing very hard

Jamie King has perfect ears...not to worry. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:10 am

"The Metal Project" has made some more progress:

- all 4 songs now have bass

- still need to layer some guitars & a few keyboard parts

- then it's on to vocals

🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:03 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

- then it's on to vocals

🤘

Who are you going to get to the vocals? Hopefully someone good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:04 am

spectrefate wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

- then it's on to vocals

🤘

Who are you going to get to the vocals? Hopefully someone good.

I've got a few calls in...I'm waiting to hear back...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:12 am

Awesome. I heard this band called "K-Octave" or something. They had an great vocalist, but I don't remember his name. Trying looking him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:15 am

spectrefate wrote:
Awesome. I heard this band called "K-Octave" or something. They had an great vocalist, but I don't remember his name. Trying looking him up.

Thanks...I'll see what I can do...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:10 pm

Ok, a quick update on my musical endeavors....

LINE OF FIRE - *yawn* mixing has not started...long, frustrating story...to go into all the details will lead to name-calling and irritation from me, so I'm not going to do it...suffice it to say that it's moving at a slower-than-snail's pace...

"Metal project" - vocals to begin tracking in January...then mix...

Also, I landed a Boss BR-600 Digital Recorder (Google it) for Christmas thanks to my lovely wife and now have the capability to demo my own bass/vocal/keyboard/guitar ideas to help expedite songwriting...I can also provide vocals for long-distance projects (of which I potentially have a cool one in the pipeline...more on that later...hopefully)...I also have ideas for ambient/slow/dreary instrumental music...
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:07 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Ok, a quick update on my musical endeavors....

LINE OF FIRE - *yawn* mixing has not started...long, frustrating story...to go into all the details will lead to name-calling and irritation from me, so I'm not going to do it...suffice it to say that it's moving at a slower-than-snail's pace...

"Metal project" - vocals to begin tracking in January...then mix...

Also, I landed a Boss BR-600 Digital Recorder (Google it) for Christmas thanks to my lovely wife and now have the capability to demo my own bass/vocal/keyboard/guitar ideas to help expedite songwriting...I can also provide vocals for long-distance projects (of which I potentially have a cool one in the pipeline...more on that later...hopefully)...I also have ideas for ambient/slow/dreary instrumental music...

if you still need a good vocalist Ill do it for you. I have perfected my Big Bird vocal style finally. It kept coming out like The Count instead of BB. People had thought william shatner had resumed his singing career until I perfected it.

I got an offer from GNR but told them no way would I be associated with a lame cd that was 250 years overdue that really wasnt all that good to begin with...

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:12 pm

What's a BR600? I had a Boss BR8 and it was fantastic. Is a 600 a previous or later model? I know the 1180--which was the next version of the BR8--had a built-in CD writer, which was far and away better than the 100MB zip drives the BR8 used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:20 pm

Eyesore wrote:
What's a BR600?

http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?ObjectId=753
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:33 pm

Looks cool. Not sure if it's a BR8 upgrade, but it looks cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:45 pm

It's an upgrade...the BR-8 is no longer in production...it used 100mb Zip Discs, this uses up to 1g Flash Cards...yours had 80 pre-programmed rhythms, this has 300...plus I'm sure all the amp mods are newer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: