Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc

Go down 
+3
Thrasher73
Rex
Tall Tyrion
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Empty
PostSubject: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:01 am

Nikki (my Line Of Fire guitarist) and I are recording a new Metal project. Rhythm guitars & drums have already been recorded for 4 songs and we begin layering everything else this week.

When I say "Metal", think along the lines of Judas Priest, mid-era Queensryche, heavier Dokken, heavier Pretty Maids...Melodic Metal w/ hooks.

We'll shop the 4-song demo and see if we can't get some sort of deal...hopefully we can do an entire album. This will be my first Metal recording since K-Octave in 2000.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:08 am

Looking forward to hearing it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:09 am

spectrefate wrote:
Looking forward to hearing it!

So am I... Cool

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:43 am

Ahhh!!! Sign me up! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:55 am

:glee:

What is the status of the next Line of Fire album?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:03 am

Cool.Look forward to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:11 am

Rex wrote:
:glee:

What is the status of the next Line of Fire album?

Limbo. angry

Having trouble...lots of miscommunication...waiting for Matt to get off the road so he can straighten out some stuff...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:13 am

Can you send me a demo? =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:30 am

Good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:47 am

Eyesore wrote:

Of what? The Metal thing or the Line Of Fire?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:52 pm

You big tease, Pelata! I'll believe it when I see it! Razz

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:55 pm

Having never heard Shawn sing metal, these words really are exciting to me:

Quote :
think along the lines of Judas Priest, mid-era Queensryche, heavier Dokken, heavier Pretty Maids
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:04 pm

kmorg wrote:

Drums & rhythm guitar are recorded!! BELIEVE IT!!! I've had a few false starts before, but since Nikki & I are done w/ our parts on LOF2, we moved on to this...been talking about it for years.

🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:05 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Having never heard Shawn sing metal,

www.myspace.com/koctave

That's my Metal band from 2001 w/ Brian "Hellstorm" Williams from OCTOBER 31

🤘
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:14 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Drums & rhythm guitar are recorded!! BELIEVE IT!!! I've had a few false starts before, but since Nikki & I are done w/ our parts on LOF2, we moved on to this...been talking about it for years.

🤘

You're telling me!! Laughing I predict a release the same week as Chinese Democracy, the Once Dead CD and the new Theocracy! Laughing very hard

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:56 pm

kmorg wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
kmorg wrote:

🤘

You're telling me!! Laughing I predict a release the same week as Chinese Democracy, the Once Dead CD and the new Theocracy! Laughing very hard

It just so happens, that Theocracy, Once Dead & we are going to be opening for Axl N Roses on thier world stadium tour!!!

🤘 BANG THAT!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:06 pm

That new Line Of Fire cd is one of the few things I'm looking forward to.

Hurry up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:29 pm

I'm trying, bro...I'm trying!!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:33 pm

Cool news!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:39 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Of what? The Metal thing or the Line Of Fire?
Do you have both? I was talking about the metal thing, just wondering if the demo will be for sale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:01 pm

It may end up for sale at some point....gonna shop it first.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:09 pm

Is that K-Octave cd still available anywhere?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:19 pm

7thSecond wrote:
Is that K-Octave cd still available anywhere?

Try Sentinel Steel mailorder....he usually has some.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:59 pm

I loved the Line of Fire cd so I will be in line to get the next one once Chinese Democracy comes out and the new thing too!

Alex

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:17 am

Axl is currently in the lead, I think.... angry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc   For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the few of you who keep up w/ my musc
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: