Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dale Huffman update (Metal Pulse Radio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

Dale Huffman update  (Metal Pulse Radio) Empty
PostSubject: Dale Huffman update (Metal Pulse Radio)   Dale Huffman update  (Metal Pulse Radio) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 7:52 am

[EDITED FOR ACCURACY]

From his wife's FB last night:

"Sadly, I have to announce that Dale has been placed in hospice care. As much as he would like to, he is unable to receive phone calls or visitors. Please keep us all in prayer. Its almost time to go home."

Dale's personal FB had tons of RIP posts this morning, and so I posted this originally as a RIP, but his daughter just responded to several posts saying he's still alive.

If any of the Huffman's family or friends read this, please accept my apologies. I feel terrible having contributed to posting something that turned out to be false, especially of this magnitude.

Peace of Christ

Last edited by Sword Of The Heretic on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Dale Huffman update (Metal Pulse Radio)   Dale Huffman update  (Metal Pulse Radio) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:05 am

RIP Dale. fishingD correct?
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

PostSubject: Re: Dale Huffman update (Metal Pulse Radio)   Dale Huffman update  (Metal Pulse Radio) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:07 am

[EDIT] see original post for clarification
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dale Huffman update (Metal Pulse Radio)   Dale Huffman update  (Metal Pulse Radio) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dale Huffman update (Metal Pulse Radio)
Page 1 of 1