Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remember when...

Go down 
+18
Stender
thejokeriv
Orion Crystal Ice
Waylon
mc666
the sentinel
MetalGuy71
A Handful of Wayne
tohostudios
kmorg
MoonChild
manny
DeathCult
skullsmasher
Thrasher73
scottmitchell74
Tall Tyrion
Fat Freddy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Remember when... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember when...   Remember when... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:55 pm

[quote="Eyesore"]
spectrefate wrote:
Remember when you were a kid and you could rattle off every song, almost every lyric of your metal collection? I could tell you every song title off every cassette I had, release years, most lyrics, yadda yadda. Well ,it seems like I have lost this mystical power. I sometimes just refer to songs as "Track number X". It doesn't mean I like the music any less, I'm just not able to retain any new information for some reason.

Are some of you older guys the same way?
Same here. I used to be able to tell you when to stop side A of Def Leppard's Hysteria in order to get it to start just before any song on side B, and vice versa. I'd listened to the album that many times, that I just learned that. I never set out to figure it out, but just playing it all the time and flipping the tape over to hear this or that song somehow got me to subconsciously learn all that.

humble That is BADASS!!!!
Back to top Go down

Remember when...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3