Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Russia to ban?

Go down 
+14
IHATEGENRES
SideShowDisaSter
MetalGuy71
QuothTheRaven
Vordul
kmorg
TheGooch
krokus
rattpoison
Fat Freddy
DeathCult
mc666
White_Mage
ThrashedOutCobra33
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

Russia to ban? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russia to ban?   Russia to ban? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:33 pm

kmorg wrote:
emo's should be outlawed globally!

I agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Russia to ban?   Russia to ban? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:43 pm

I'd actually like to help Russia with this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Russia to ban?   Russia to ban? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:58 pm

If Emos are banned, what will Russian teenagers make fun of? Americans? Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Russia to ban?   Russia to ban? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:38 pm

The french
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Russia to ban?   Russia to ban? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:01 pm

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Igor
Metal student
Metal student
Igor

Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Russia to ban?   Russia to ban? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:53 am

[quote="ThrashedOutCobra33"]''New laws planned to stop 'dangerous teen trends'

Jul 23, 2008

A new Russian law could make being an emo kid illegal in the eastern European country.

Legislation is currenting being formulated in Russia to heavily regulate emo websites and ban emo and goth dress style in schools and government buildings.

The new laws are apparently being driven by fears that these "dangerous teen trends" encourage depression and suicide.

The legislation was presented last month at a hearing held by the State Durma, where critics claimed that the "negative" emo culture encourages anti-social behaviour and glorifies suicide.

Emo kids were described as teenagers who wear black, have facial piercings and black hair with fringes that "cover half the face", reports The Guardian

Boy, what a stupid & senseless bullshit you are writing! It makes me only laugh Laughing very hard .
Nobody gonna ban those teens to look the way they want.
State Duma (not Durma) has a million other things to discuss, I guess... Russia to ban? - Page 2 37951:
Back to top Go down
Velvet Creation
Metal student
Metal student
Velvet Creation

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Russia to ban?   Russia to ban? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:19 am

Emos should be tortured so they could finally understand the real meaning of the words suffering and pain.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Russia to ban?   Russia to ban? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:46 pm

ThrashedOutCobra33 wrote:
''New laws planned to stop 'dangerous teen trends'

Jul 23, 2008

A new Russian law could make being an emo kid illegal in the eastern European country.

Legislation is currenting being formulated in Russia to heavily regulate emo websites and ban emo and goth dress style in schools and government buildings.

The new laws are apparently being driven by fears that these "dangerous teen trends" encourage depression and suicide.

The legislation was presented last month at a hearing held by the State Durma, where critics claimed that the "negative" emo culture encourages anti-social behaviour and glorifies suicide.

Emo kids were described as teenagers who wear black, have facial piercings and black hair with fringes that "cover half the face", reports The Guardian

The weekend saw mass protests by Russian emo kids. ''

I think this is good in a way but doesnt this go against human rights. But I'd go with it. Unless they tried to ban metal then there would be trouble

I fell out of my seat laughing, Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russia to ban?   Russia to ban? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russia to ban?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2