Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MachineHead's The Blackening

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
juanmiguel
Metal student
Metal student
juanmiguel

Number of posts : 147

MachineHead's The Blackening Empty
PostSubject: MachineHead's The Blackening   MachineHead's The Blackening Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 10:45 am

Its out and universaaly hyped and i happen to have dug the hype!!! so now I want a copy.

Has anyone listened to it yet? I swear, in Metal's name, there hasnt been a bad review i've seen for this album!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MachineHead's The Blackening   MachineHead's The Blackening Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 11:14 am

juanmiguel wrote:
Its out and universaaly hyped and i happen to have dug the hype!!! so now I want a copy.

Has anyone listened to it yet? I swear, in Metal's name, there hasnt been a bad review i've seen for this album!!!!
Nerdy internet haters are talking trash, of course. Here's the deal, if you haven't like a Machine Head album before, don't buy this one. Obviously The Burning Red and Supercharger are a different kind of album, and the new one is nothing like those; but if you didn't like Burn My Eyes, The More Things Change and Through The Ashes of Empires, you won't like The Blackening.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: MachineHead's The Blackening   MachineHead's The Blackening Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 1:41 pm

Quote :
if you didn't like Burn My Eyes, The More Things Change and Through The Ashes of Empires, you won't like The Blackening.

So are you saying that if I DID like "Burn My Eyes", I will like "The Blackening"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MachineHead's The Blackening   MachineHead's The Blackening Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 4:18 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
if you didn't like Burn My Eyes, The More Things Change and Through The Ashes of Empires, you won't like The Blackening.

So are you saying that if I DID like "Burn My Eyes", I will like "The Blackening"?
You should. It's arguably a better album.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: MachineHead's The Blackening   MachineHead's The Blackening Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 4:51 pm

The Blackening is their most solid & mature release yet.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: MachineHead's The Blackening   MachineHead's The Blackening Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 6:07 pm

I just got a promo copy of this one yesterday, and speaking as someone who is totally unfamiliar with MH, what little I've heard of it sounds pretty killer to me. I will have to give it another few spins before it really sinks in, as it's alot heavier than the stuff I usually listen to, but on first play I was impressed.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: MachineHead's The Blackening   MachineHead's The Blackening Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:39 am

I've heard a lot about this album with definitely check it out at some point soon, as it's meant to be a bit incredible.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: MachineHead's The Blackening   MachineHead's The Blackening Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 8:22 am

I'll probably hold off until I see them live, opening the Heaven & Hell show in May. If they sound decent, I'll pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MachineHead's The Blackening   MachineHead's The Blackening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MachineHead's The Blackening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: