Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ready To Rock - Airbourne

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Ready To Rock - Airbourne Empty
PostSubject: Ready To Rock - Airbourne   Ready To Rock - Airbourne Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:41 pm

Anyone have this rarity and how rare is it. I have been searching for an original but no luck, ANYONE?

This was an 8 song EP that came out in 2004 not alot knew about this I didn't till today.

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Rock - Airbourne   Ready To Rock - Airbourne Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:42 pm

I think someone here said it's not as good as Runnin' Wild.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Rock - Airbourne   Ready To Rock - Airbourne Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:49 pm

You're probably better off just downloading it from somebody's blogspot site cuz original CDs of that EP go for STOOPID money on eBay. I believe the band only pressed a couple of thousand of 'em to sell at their shows when they were still unsigned.

I have MP3s of all the tunes and it's not quite as "in yo'face" as RUNNIN WILD, but still worth a listen.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Rock - Airbourne   Ready To Rock - Airbourne Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:54 pm

I don't know I'm listening to it now and it is good IMO sure not like "Running Wild" but good none the less! Not as polished as their debut. But it definitely is Airbourne!

Wargod49
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Rock - Airbourne   Ready To Rock - Airbourne Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:08 pm

I now know where alot think they get their AC/DC comparisons. A few songs and riffs on this cd definitely are AC/DCish!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Rock - Airbourne   Ready To Rock - Airbourne Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:19 pm

I just picked up Running Wild (really great CD), I'd like to hear the EP.

I can't remember where the thread is, but Running Wild could be added to the missing from no life til metal site - unless it will be added during the next update (*HINT*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Rock - Airbourne   Ready To Rock - Airbourne Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:42 pm

We discussed this in the Airbourne thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Rock - Airbourne   Ready To Rock - Airbourne Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:38 pm

Well now we're discussing it again.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Rock - Airbourne   Ready To Rock - Airbourne Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:02 am

One thing i regret is not picking this EP up at the shows all those years back, when i used to attend all their shows religiously......i'd be a millionaire by now if i picked a few up at the merch table.....but we always thought they'd be our little pub band and nothing more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Rock - Airbourne   Ready To Rock - Airbourne Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:07 am

Just wait a year til this little buzz around the band dies off and the EPs will be a reasonable price through resellers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Rock - Airbourne   Ready To Rock - Airbourne Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:46 am

Schbopo wrote:
Well now we're discussing it again.
It's a pointless thread when every question was answered elsewhere. And you don't discuss anything, so quit using the word "we."
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Rock - Airbourne   Ready To Rock - Airbourne Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:59 am

There's at least 2 airbourne threads right now. And no one has mentioned the search function yet Shocked
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Rock - Airbourne   Ready To Rock - Airbourne Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:06 am

Actually this thread is started out Ready To Rock. Did not want to get everybodys knickers in an uproar but I guess it did!

Dam search function sometimes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Rock - Airbourne   Ready To Rock - Airbourne Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:11 am

Wargod48 wrote:
Actually this thread is started out Ready To Rock. Did not want to get everybodys knickers in an uproar but I guess it did!

Sorry. My last post was directed at a little kid trying to create negativity, not you. I wasn't trying to turn this into a search function thread. We've been over that before. I simply mentioned that we discussed this album in the other thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Rock - Airbourne   Ready To Rock - Airbourne Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:50 am

Eyesore wrote:
And you don't discuss anything, so quit using the word "we."

Sad Meanie.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Rock - Airbourne   Ready To Rock - Airbourne Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:23 am

Eyesore wrote:
Wargod48 wrote:

Sorry. My last post was directed at a little kid trying to create negativity, not you. I wasn't trying to turn this into a search function thread. We've been over that before. I simply mentioned that we discussed this album in the other thread.

Point taken, thank you!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Rock - Airbourne   Ready To Rock - Airbourne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready To Rock - Airbourne
Page 1 of 1