Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helloween Item On Ebay

Go down 
+2
DeathCult
A Handful of Wayne
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Helloween Item On Ebay Empty
PostSubject: Helloween Item On Ebay   Helloween Item On Ebay Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:48 pm

I see this on ebay from time to time. Its the Keeper of the Seven Keys part 1 and 2 double cd. The only ones ive seen were released in japan I believe by JVC? I found this auction on ebay for the double cd but it looks a little different. The Japan one has black and white picture disc while this one is in color. Also the Japan one comes in the old style double cd case this is the double slim case. Is this one legit? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260267902305&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=016
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Helloween Item On Ebay   Helloween Item On Ebay Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Yeah, it was a limited edition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Helloween Item On Ebay   Helloween Item On Ebay Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:54 pm

That's quite groovy, I wouldn't mind having that. I was quite lucky to get the version of Keepers I with 'Judas' thrown in the middle. Didn't say anything about the song on the eBay acution so I was pretty surprised to discover it when listening to the album!

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Helloween Item On Ebay   Helloween Item On Ebay Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:57 pm

Yeah, I have the same error pressing Smindas, pretty cool.

That double didnt have Judas on it though, I dont think. But it did have: Don't Run For Cover, Living Ain't No Crime, and Savage as bonuses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Helloween Item On Ebay   Helloween Item On Ebay Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:09 pm

I got all the helloween stuff even most of the singles except for the ones for master of the rings because I bought a double cd that had all the songs on it. This would just be another thing to add to the collection if I can win it eventually. Usually it ends up going for over $30 and I dont need it that bad. Its still cool to have though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloween Item On Ebay   Helloween Item On Ebay Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:10 pm

I have Russian presses of Keeper 1 and Walls of Jericho on one CD and Keeper II and Judas on the one CD.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Helloween Item On Ebay   Helloween Item On Ebay Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:19 pm

spectrefate wrote:
I have Russian presses of Keeper 1 and Walls of Jericho on one CD and Keeper II and Judas on the one CD.

Well good for you. Why dont you just move to Russia since you like their cds so much! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Helloween Item On Ebay   Helloween Item On Ebay Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:32 pm

Yeah, pinko. And bring me back some vodka! angry
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Helloween Item On Ebay   Helloween Item On Ebay Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:34 pm

Yea what TT said you Russian CD loving S.O.B.!
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Helloween Item On Ebay   Helloween Item On Ebay Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:40 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Yeah, I have the same error pressing Smindas, pretty cool.

That double didnt have Judas on it though, I dont think. But it did have: Don't Run For Cover, Living Ain't No Crime, and Savage as bonuses.

Actually, apparently it's not an error pressing! I researched it when I got it and apparently it was a limited release by Noise, a secret suprise for those who missed out on what was the apparently elusive Judas EP. Lucky us.

PostSubject: Re: Helloween Item On Ebay   Helloween Item On Ebay Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:43 pm

Kiss my red booty, yanks!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Helloween Item On Ebay   Helloween Item On Ebay Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:25 pm

We will crush you! The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers! angry
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Helloween Item On Ebay   Helloween Item On Ebay Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:29 pm

Helloween Item On Ebay 47715
Back to top Go down
Martin
Metal novice
Metal novice
Martin

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Helloween Item On Ebay   Helloween Item On Ebay Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:05 am

I don't have it myself so I can't give you detalis like matrix numbers etc. but it looks like the German version of the double-release. The Japanese version has the barcode number 4988002290079, the German one has 4006030024029 and was released directly on Noise records in 1993. You find it on eBay Germany from time to time but it never seems to be sold for less than €25 which is about $39. So don't reckon it to go away under $30.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Helloween Item On Ebay   Helloween Item On Ebay Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:48 am

I remember seeing that double in the stores here in Norway for a while. But like the dumb-a$$ I was, I never picked it up (this was even before I owned the single CD versions of the discs).

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Helloween Item On Ebay   Helloween Item On Ebay Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:28 am

yea im expecting this one to sell for a lot as well
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Helloween Item On Ebay   Helloween Item On Ebay Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:49 pm

Anyone ever see this rare version of The Dark Ride? I tried putting a couple bids on it and I went up to $24 and still got out bid so I guess i'll just give up because I just dont see the point in spending that much money on something I already own just becaues it looks cool.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200301989830

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Helloween Item On Ebay   Helloween Item On Ebay Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:23 pm

A split album with Metal Jukebox as bonus tracks.

PostSubject: Re: Helloween Item On Ebay   Helloween Item On Ebay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloween Item On Ebay
Page 1 of 1