Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven

Go down 
+10
snooloui
Troublezone
powermacho
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
Leatherface
the sentinel
Fat Freddy
mc666
A Handful of Wayne
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Empty
PostSubject: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:58 pm

This is just too funny..... Does he need the money? I could see if he was selling it for charity or something but hes not.

Videobob of Big Vin Records, the label headed up by former PANTERA/DAMAGEPLAN and current HELLYEAH drummer Vinnie Paul Abbott, has issued the following update:

"Big Vin Records is setting up shop on eBay to bring the fans what they want and offer up some old-school smurf poo that Vinnie has stuffed in storage. We will be offering up a lot of awesome PANTERA, DAMAGEPLAN and HELLYEAH stuff, not to mention a few items out of Vinnie's personal stash. To kick things off we are offering Vinnie's personal oven out of his kitchen. Anyone who knows anything about the Big Vin knows he loves to cook! This oven has served up meals for all the best rock stars!! Well, Vince's dad bought him a newer fancier model for Christmas so this one needs to go!!!! It is on eBay with NO RESERVE here. If you win, Vinnie will personalize and autograph it just to you. The oven must be picked up in Arlington, Texas, NO SHIPPING."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:27 pm

Doubtfull he needs the money, but I'm sure he'd like some more. Haha.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:06 pm

who wouldnt but selling a oven on ebay? thats something you put in the paper or out to the street. I dunno just seems kinda odd to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:38 pm

I'd buy it.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:54 pm

chubby cook no more?

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:56 pm

I can hear the fanboys already: "Duuuuude, I betcha Vinnie probably whomped up a mess o'vittles for DIMEBAG in this oven! I GOTTA have it! What's the Buy It Now price?"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:33 pm

That's just...odd. scratch

I'll give him $10. Cool
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:43 pm

Here's the eBay listing for the appliance in question:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vinnie-Pauls-Whirlpool-Oven-Pantera-Hellyeah_W0QQitemZ260263926698QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260263926698&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

24 bids so far, up to $437 already. Shoot, you can go to Sears and buy a brand new one for less than that. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:44 pm

the sentinel wrote:
That's just...odd. scratch

I'll give him $10. Cool

Damn it guys! His brother died! HE DIED! Buy his used kitchen appliances, you ungrateful bastards!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:47 pm

How could anyone possibly resist this sales pitch from Vinnie himself??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW-nMIH0kxY

As appliance salesmen go, I think I preferred "Crazy Eddie"

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18932

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:12 pm

Is it one of those Easy Bake ones? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:16 pm

"I think that's broke, man; I think you just leave it on broil." lol!

Sold!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:34 am

lol! Yea I thought I heard that too.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:36 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I can hear the fanboys already: "Duuuuude, I betcha Vinnie probably whomped up a mess o'vittles for DIMEBAG in this oven! I GOTTA have it! What's the Buy It Now price?"

phil?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:23 pm

Why do I want to buy an oven that you keep outside of your house. Things rust in Texas don't they? scratch
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:05 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Why do I want to buy an oven that you keep outside of your house. Things rust in Texas don't they? scratch

Not the mighty Panterribles oven. NEVER.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:24 pm

When Phoenix Reign hits it big im going to sell my toilet that I left outside in my backyard for 2 years. I'll be sure that I leave the seat down. Dont want any stray animals to get in there so the person who buys it takes it home to use it and this racoon or something comes out and bites them, then I end up getting sued.

Hey no where on that auction does it say SOLD AS IS. So what if it doesnt work will he give a full refund?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:35 am

This thing sold for $570!!

Geez, you could get a brand new one from Sears for less than that... and they'll deliver it to your house, too!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:36 am

Check the feedback though, G.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=bigvinrecords&&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&sspagename=VIP:feedback:2:us&iid=260263926698

Last edited by spectrefate on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:37 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
This thing sold for $570!!

And it's worth every penny. My kids won't have diapers for the next month, but at least I can tell my friends that I have Vinnie's oven.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:37 am

spectrefate wrote:
Check the feedback though, G.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=bigvinrecords&&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&sspagename=VIP:feedback:2:us&iid=260263926698

Haha. So I guess Vin's still stuck with it huh?

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:40 am

I'm baking up a fresh batch of "Chocolate Chip Cookies From Hell" right now and a recipe for "A Vulgar Display of Fudge" for later. Who wants to lick the beaters?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:41 am

Quote :
Who wants to lick the beaters?

You say that to all the boys.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:41 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I'm baking up a fresh batch of "Chocolate Chip Cookies From Hell" right now and a recipe for "A Vulgar Display of Fudge" for later. Who wants to lick the beaters?

How's about some "Reinventing the Casserole" and "The Great Southern Spice Cake" to go with that?

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:42 am

spectrefate wrote:
Quote :
Who wants to lick the beaters?

You say that to all the boys.

Just the cute ones. greedy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven   VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VINNIE PAUL Selling His Personal Oven
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: