Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone ever hear this band called PLATITUDE?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Anyone ever hear this band called PLATITUDE? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone ever hear this band called PLATITUDE?   Anyone ever hear this band called PLATITUDE? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:48 am

Just found this band by chance looking for Helloween stuff on ebay. They dont really sound like Helloween at all though. They are a progressive metal band from sweden. I believe they have 3 albums and have went through some band member changes (who hasnt these days). The songs on their myspace sound pretty good so I think im gonna look for their cds. They remind me a little of Pyramaze but since I hate describing who or what they sound like make your own decision and check out their myspace page http://www.myspace.com/platitudesweden
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever hear this band called PLATITUDE?   Anyone ever hear this band called PLATITUDE? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:17 am

I have the release called "Nine". It's a little too proggy for me most of the time though.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever hear this band called PLATITUDE?   Anyone ever hear this band called PLATITUDE? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:10 am

some prog is too much for me too but this band doesnt seem to over do it too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever hear this band called PLATITUDE?   Anyone ever hear this band called PLATITUDE? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:38 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I have the release called "Nine". It's a little too proggy for me most of the time though.
Want to donate it to my P section? This is another band that's been on the want list for years. They sound great!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever hear this band called PLATITUDE?   Anyone ever hear this band called PLATITUDE? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:47 pm

Wait this is my post you cant go and ask people for cds here.. maybe I wanted it!!! angry lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever hear this band called PLATITUDE?   Anyone ever hear this band called PLATITUDE? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:31 pm

Haha. I win!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever hear this band called PLATITUDE?   Anyone ever hear this band called PLATITUDE? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:05 pm

affraid Damn YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever hear this band called PLATITUDE?   Anyone ever hear this band called PLATITUDE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever hear this band called PLATITUDE?
Page 1 of 1