Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh God, No.

Go down 
+2
XYZ
scottmitchell74
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Oh God, No. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:59 pm

the sentinel wrote:
exact33 wrote:
I think Chicago should go after him. The vikes are better off at QB than Chicago. I doubt GB would release him though for nothing and have him to go to a divisional rival though...

Alex

He won't go to Chicago. Even though all 3 of their QB's are horrible, they won't trade or spend any money to get a QB; and the guy they should get is McNabb because he is from Chitown. They wouldn't boo him until about week 7. Very Happy

Which is far more lenient than eagles fans will be Smile I dont think you will see mcnabb in a bears uniform any time soon though. While eagles fans are interested to see kevin kolb I still think mcnabb has some years left in him.

Alex

the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:03 pm

I can agree with that statement. The backup QB is always the most popular. I remember that from years ago with Bledsoe and John Friesz and Tom Brady.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:10 pm

the sentinel wrote:
I can agree with that statement. The backup QB is always the most popular. I remember that from years ago with Bledsoe and John Friesz and Tom Brady.

Backup qbs are the best players on earth until they have to play Smile

Getting back to the topic - I think Farve will stay retired. GB has his rights and is in no hurry to add him back on the salary cap and i dont see anyone trading for a 38 year old that has problems committing to play each year... I personally dont see whats in it for him - he has won the Super bowl, is a hall of famer to be and can walk away from football in good health w/tons of money and name recognition. sure he may have the itch to play more but why risk any of it?

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:36 am

bert Favor just got traded to Uncle Saxon's team, the Jets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:06 am

..and the world breathes a collective sigh of apathy. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:10 am

Quote :
Rolling Eyes
my thoughts exactly, bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:16 am

He's just going to go there and be disappointed, play terribly and retire next season with a tarnished legacy due to this "un-retirement" business. No wonder the Viking fans hate him. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:16 pm

To the Jets, where quarterbacks go to die.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:32 am

emptytomb1 wrote:
To the Jets, where quarterbacks go to die.

Hey! the jets have had lots of quality quarterbacks!! like ray lucas, rick mirer, kenny obrien and glen foley!! those are all quality qbs!!

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:23 pm

Thanks for proving my point Exact. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:27 pm

Quote :
He's just going to go there and be disappointed,
play terribly and retire next season with a tarnished legacy due to
this "un-retirement" business. No wonder the Viking fans hate him.

That's what I'm afraid of!

But, if God granted me such an athletic gift (be it running, throwing, whatever..) I'd wring every drop out of my body as well . Make 'em drag me off the field.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:45 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
He's just going to go there and be disappointed,
play terribly and retire next season with a tarnished legacy due to
this "un-retirement" business. No wonder the Viking fans hate him.

That's what I'm afraid of!

But, if God granted me such an athletic gift (be it running, throwing, whatever..) I'd wring every drop out of my body as well . Make 'em drag me off the field.

thats kinda what jeff garcia of the bucs said when they said Farve might be coming there Smile

exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:45 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
Thanks for proving my point Exact. Twisted Evil

if anyone wants to pay me hundreds of thousands of dollars to sit on the bench be my guest!!!

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:36 pm

I can agree with that. I'll even do rubdowns for that kind of money.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:35 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
I can agree with that. I'll even do rubdowns for that kind of money.

Laughing very hard

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh God, No.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: