Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh God, No.

Go down 
+2
XYZ
scottmitchell74
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:34 am

Vikings interested in Favre

Green and Gold insider Mike Clemens is reporting the Minnesota Vikings have already inquired about signing quarterback Brett Favre, pending his release from the Green Bay Packers, according to Green Bay 1250 WSSP.
Our View: There are rumors that Favre wanted to return to the Packers in March, but was told that he would be Aaron Rodgers' backup. As a result, he now wants out of Green Bay.
http://www.rototimes.com/nfl/p...s&nid=40114
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:46 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I saw this on ESPN this morning and thought of you! Forgot about it until now.

I'd root for them if he goes!! You know, he wants to have that running game behind him. Can't say as I blame him.
Back to top Go down

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:48 am

He's an attention smurf-for-hire.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:03 pm

Well, that's true. It is annoying. He should just retire already. HOWEVER, I've always maintained that if I had a special talent like that they'd have to drag me away kicking and screaming. How I'd be different then the douche-baggish Clemens or goofy (though man's man) Favre is I'd not keep dragging people along with the nonsense of "I'm retiring, no I'm not, yes I am....) thing.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:04 pm

You know, I'm not a Vikes fan but Peterson makes them must-see TV for me now. He's my favorite runner (to watch) since Bo Jackson. That's who he reminds me of the most.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:09 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
He's an attention smurf-for-hire.

And he turns you into Super Bowl contenders, but you're right. Who needs him?
Back to top Go down

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:14 pm

I got bad new for you, we're already contenders. All we need is a qb who doesn't throw the ball to the other team. Meaning we don't nedd the all time NFL interception leader.

Plus, if we did win the super bowl with him, he would get all the credit. Just like he gets all the credit now. But then he throws 6 pics in a playoff game, and they blame the WRS.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
XYZ

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:23 pm

If we did win the super bowl with him, he would get all the credit.

Not gonna argue with you there.
Back to top Go down

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:26 pm

I haven't been a fan for 30 years to hear about how it was all him if we finally do win it.

I'd glady finish in second, like usual.
Back to top Go down

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:42 pm

I think Farve should just start his own team, a renegade team. It could be him and Chuck Norris. They could take the entire NFL, and, when they're done, take down the CFL. Then, they'd resurrect the XFL and take it down, too!
Back to top Go down

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:43 pm

I doubt GB will let him go but he needs to just bow out gracefull.
Back to top Go down

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:18 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
I doubt GB will let him go but he needs to just bow out gracefull.

too late for that.
Back to top Go down

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:54 pm

Oh God, No. Mvfavre
Back to top Go down
XYZ
XYZ

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:10 pm

Oh God, No. Mvfavre

Nice to see you're finally accepting him. lol!
Back to top Go down

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:47 pm

:kickbutt: Something must be done.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:17 am

[quote="SoldierUnderCommand"]I got bad new for you, we're already contenders. All we need is a qb who doesn't throw the ball to the other team. Meaning we don't nedd the all time NFL interception leader.

You forgot to mention that he's also the all time touchdown pass leader. And that he alone has more rings than the entire Vikings franchise. But seriously, good luck this year. AD is a sick running back and I would really like to see him set the all time yardage record and pass Emmitt (Overated) Smith. If Robert Smith ran behind that line he would be the all time yardage leader. Never mind what Barry would have accomplished.
Just a Packer fans .02. Peace.
Back to top Go down

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:42 am

Quote :
You forgot to mention that he's also the all time touchdown pass leader.

The media has made sure we all know this. I don't have to.

Quote :
And that he alone has more rings than the entire Vikings franchise.

And in the last decade he has one more playoff victory than Daunte Culpepper. And he's had a lot more chances.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:28 am

It's inevitable, Rich. Like a force of nature that cannot be stopped. Farve WILL wear the purple and gold and you will be forced to cheer for him. lol!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:08 pm

Well, that sucks
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:17 pm

I won't watch the games. i could never stomach the manlove.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:14 pm

I won't watch the games. i could never stomach the manlove.

Wuss
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:57 pm

I think Chicago should go after him. The vikes are better off at QB than Chicago. I doubt GB would release him though for nothing and have him to go to a divisional rival though...

Alex

the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:19 pm

exact33 wrote:
I think Chicago should go after him. The vikes are better off at QB than Chicago. I doubt GB would release him though for nothing and have him to go to a divisional rival though...

Alex

He won't go to Chicago. Even though all 3 of their QB's are horrible, they won't trade or spend any money to get a QB; and the guy they should get is McNabb because he is from Chitown. They wouldn't boo him until about week 7. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:21 pm

I've lost a little interest in Favre after this. Like I said, you should go kicking and screaming but don't keep waffling and torturing people along the way.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:31 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I've lost a little interest in Favre after this. Like I said, you should go kicking and screaming but don't keep waffling and torturing people along the way.

I am pretty sure he asked them for a release the other day. It seems as though the pack don't want to let go. I can't really blame them though, cuz Aaron Rodger's sux.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh God, No. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh God, No.   Oh God, No. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh God, No.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: