Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overcast...Reborn To Kill...Metalblade Records

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

Overcast...Reborn To Kill...Metalblade Records Empty
PostSubject: Overcast...Reborn To Kill...Metalblade Records   Overcast...Reborn To Kill...Metalblade Records Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:40 pm

Formed in 1991 and splitting in 1998, Overcast are back. !997's Fight Ambition To Kill was one of my favs that summer. Overcast have re-recorded 11 of their classics tracks and have added 2 unrealeshed tracks to the fourthcoming Metalblade records release Reborn To Kill due out August 19th. After the split Brian Fair of course joined Shadows Fall, Mike D started on his Killswitch Engage. Pete Cortese joins Seemless, Scott McCooe joins Transient, and Jay Fitzgerld forms Drill Tunnel after a few other bands. Just a FYI for any fans here-TJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcast...Reborn To Kill...Metalblade Records   Overcast...Reborn To Kill...Metalblade Records Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:47 pm

These guys were ahead of their time, I loved their albums when they came out. Their MCD is pretty average but the two full-lengths are great!

At the time metalcore wasn't an insult and their was some really good stuff out there, most bands were recycling Slayer riffs instead of At The Gates.

I'm interested to hear what their putting out, but as with most reunions I'm not expecting much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overcast...Reborn To Kill...Metalblade Records   Overcast...Reborn To Kill...Metalblade Records Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:48 pm

Never heard of em.
Back to top Go down
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Overcast...Reborn To Kill...Metalblade Records   Overcast...Reborn To Kill...Metalblade Records Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:50 pm

I only worked Fight Ambition To Kill, I'd love to hear any of their other stuff!!-TJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overcast...Reborn To Kill...Metalblade Records   Overcast...Reborn To Kill...Metalblade Records Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overcast...Reborn To Kill...Metalblade Records
Page 1 of 1