Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Empty
PostSubject: Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?   Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:15 pm

Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Sleepers

It's my fave movie ever, and I don't understand how so many people I've met ahve never seen it. It's the best tale of revenge ever written, imo. Some say it's a true story, but NY state won't cop to it.

Have you seen it?
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?   Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:41 pm

Yep...It's pretty decent...

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?   Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:10 pm

I've seen it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?   Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:14 pm

Great movie indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?   Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:17 pm

i remember seing it in the theater. I had to pee so bad, but there was no way I was missing a minute of it.
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?   Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:45 pm

Very good film. I am also perplexed as to why the film wasn't a massive hit considering the amount of star names in the film. I remember when it came out and it seemed to pass people by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?   Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:54 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
i remember seing it in the theater. I had to pee so bad, but there was no way I was missing a minute of it.

...so I pissed in my own mouth.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?   Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:43 pm

Great movie!

This is the one where the doctors think they have a cure and bring the people out of their awake comatose state and actually see the people's personalities, right?

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?   Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:22 pm

Never seen it
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?   Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:33 pm

no, Toho...

this is the one where Kevin Bacon is the mean guard at a youth prison...he buggers some boys...they kill him later on and it gets all L.A. Law....

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?   Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:36 pm

Shiney wrote:
no, Toho...

this is the one where Kevin Bacon is the mean guard at a youth prison...he buggers some boys...they kill him later on and it gets all L.A. Law....

OK, different movie. Now I have to figure out which one I was thinking of...

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?   Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:38 pm

Got it! "Awakenings".

Getting old sucks.

Last edited by tohostudios on Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?   Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:38 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Never seen it

you don't know what you're missing, bro.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?   Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:42 pm

Ill have to check it out.

After all, if Kevin Bacon dies in it, Ill love it anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?   Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:45 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Ill have to check it out.

After all, if Kevin Bacon dies in it, Ill love it anyway.

In the movie theater, people were going nuts when they killed him. Incredible scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?   Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:49 pm

DC, here's the trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1piB0xIkvUU

The book rules too.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?   Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:59 pm

Cool, Ill have to rent that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?   Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who here has seen Sleepers.. the very underrated movie?
Page 1 of 1