Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maiden help

Go down 
+14
sam
UltraMagnus007
thejokeriv
INVADERS
Thrasher73
QuothTheRaven
ultmetal
mc666
MoonChild
exact33
spiritoradio
Fat Freddy
Tall Tyrion
Rex
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Maiden help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden help   Maiden help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:34 pm

Ok guys here is an update. I picked up Powerslave,Piece of Mind and Number of the Beast. There were no best of or greatest hits at the store where I shop so I will have to keep looking. I must say that so far Powerslave is the smurf poo 🤘 well actually all the albums I got are 🤘 . I am sad that I missed out all these years. I am really,really sad that I did not see them on the latest tour angry . I think next pick up will be either a greatest hits or Killers/ST or all three. I seem to have gotten bit bad by this Maiden bug crazy happy . My wife thinks I have lost my mind.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

Maiden help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden help   Maiden help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:43 pm

'Seventh Son of a Seventh Son' and 'Brave New World' are great too, but I say that because those are probably my favorites, whether you want to listen to them or buy is up to you. Cool
Back to top Go down

Maiden help
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2