Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rare vinyl?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Rare vinyl? Empty
PostSubject: Rare vinyl?   Rare vinyl? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:55 pm

Rare vinyl? 137069
Rare vinyl? Thwtd_cover_orig
Rare vinyl? 24366_photo

How rare are these titles on vinyl?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Rare vinyl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare vinyl?   Rare vinyl? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:11 pm

The Stryper is pretty common. If you had the original pressing of Yellow & Black Attack, it's pretty rare. The true first pressing is catalog # E-1064. This particular pressing featured a slightly misprinted cover. The image on the cover was enlarged to the point where the "hand of God" is almost completely missing. The initials on Robert Sweet's rocket are also completely missing. This pressing also does not have a bar code on the back of it. The more common pressing has the corrected cover, a barcode on that back cover and is catalog # 71064-1. (The catalog numbers can be seen on the spine as well as on the label of the A-side of the record itself.)

The To Hell with the Devil angel cover is only rare on CD. The vinyl version is common and sells for around $10 - $15 on vinyl.

The Holy Right is probably the rarest. I've bid on that one on Ebay a few times. It will sell for around $50+ in good condition.

Rare vinyl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare vinyl?   Rare vinyl? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:38 pm

I have the corrected YABA #71064-1...and my Holy Right is in good shape...and I think I'm going to sell them...
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Rare vinyl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare vinyl?   Rare vinyl? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:49 pm

Good luck. You should get some good money for the Holy Right.

Administrator
ultmetal

Rare vinyl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare vinyl?   Rare vinyl? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:53 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
...I think I'm going to sell them...

...or you could give them to me. Very Happy

Did you ever find that WC promo photo?

Rare vinyl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare vinyl?   Rare vinyl? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:08 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Rare vinyl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare vinyl?   Rare vinyl? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:09 am

Have those 3 on vinyls too and yes, the only rare one is that HOLY RIGHT album(i have it signed by the band).
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12762

Rare vinyl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare vinyl?   Rare vinyl? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:40 pm

I have a Holy Rite album as well. Sean Silas is an amazing guitar player. Does anyone have anything by Iron Wrath ? Basicily Holy Rite without Kieth, who went on to do Final Axe.
Back to top Go down

Rare vinyl? Empty
PostSubject: Ironwrath   Rare vinyl? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:47 pm

Hey guys, I stumbled across this board by searching for stuff about Holy Right and Ironwrath. I will talk to Chris (Drummer) aka CG Ryche, about Ironwrath. We did maybe 4 recordings with the band that never got out except for the song "The Stranger" released on regency records in the early 90's.

Thank you for mentioning about the band and I have been trying to release something for years. Just haven't had the time to make it happen.

Both CG and I are on myspace at Sean Silas and CG.

Take care and hope to c u in myspace.

Sean
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Rare vinyl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare vinyl?   Rare vinyl? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:16 pm

That's cool info, Sean! I remember liking Ironwrath's song on the 'Underground Metal 2' compilation. I had a real hard time coming up with some info on the band when I added that compilation to my website. Check out the Various Artists page on my website (click the link in my signature).

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

Rare vinyl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare vinyl?   Rare vinyl? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:50 pm

Rare vinyl? 4183_1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rare vinyl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare vinyl?   Rare vinyl? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rare vinyl?
Page 1 of 1