Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P - My Dad

Go down 
+27
bgast1
TrogDawn
Thrasher73
Troublezone
EvyMetal
SideShowDisaSter
SAHB Healer
QuothTheRaven
spiritoradio
DallasBlack
kmorg
Smindas
Leatherface
Metal Misfit
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
tohostudios
Stender
XYZ
mc666
Required Fields
Shiney
MoonChild
scottmitchell74
thejokeriv
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P - My Dad   R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:35 am

Sorry to hear this, RIP.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P - My Dad   R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:42 am

Sorry to hear,Joker.My prayers go out to you and your family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P - My Dad   R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:08 pm

Wow, i'm late here but I offer you condolences also. He was too young.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P - My Dad   R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:15 pm

Sorry to hear of this mate. My sympathys to you and your family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P - My Dad   R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:06 pm

Yeah, sorry dude. My cat died, but I guess that doesn't compare.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P - My Dad   R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:36 am

I'm so sorry, joker. As ult said, this has been a difficult couple of weeks for deaths in the family. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P - My Dad   R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:14 pm

Thanks all - I fly out to FL for the funeral eraly tomorrow AM.
Back to top Go down
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P - My Dad   R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:46 pm

I'm so sorry man, my prayers will go out to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P - My Dad   R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:07 pm

prayers for you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P - My Dad   R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:50 am

I know I am late, but man.....I am so sorry, Joker. I feel for you man - Hope you'll cheer up soon
Back to top Go down
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P - My Dad   R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:30 pm

My condolences to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P - My Dad   R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:50 am

Thanks to everyone for the kind words - we had the funeral last Friday. Now I'm back home and trying to catch up with stuff at work and around the house.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P - My Dad   R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:04 pm

It's always tough to get back to "normal" activities following the death of someone close to you. God bless, bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hello   R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:59 pm

Hi there,
My older bropther brought me to this site. You know him as the joker. He got me into Rock N Roll. I am five years younger than him so I lean more towards the melodic rock but we did have kick ass time in jersey seeing Iron Maiden. Yes I know they are melodic but I am a Def Leppard freak! Thank you for all your replies to our father. He was a good man.

All the best,

Jon
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P - My Dad   R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:30 pm

I usually don't go into this section of the site, so this is the first I've seen of this thread. I'm very sorry for your loss. My Father is my hero in life, so I don't know what I would do without him. Unfortunately one day, I will have to experience that loss. Your Father sounded like a great man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P - My Dad   R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:03 am

Joker, I knew your dad.

My name is Shane, I was dating Maeve for the two years prior to her death. I was feeling rather nostalgic tonight and was doing a search, looking for Marlos to see how she was doing, as I hadn't heard from her since about a month after Maeve died.

I did not know she had any siblings, half or otherwise.

I can't say that I knew your dad very well. The most I ever saw him was random sporadic visitations with Maeve while she was ill. That having been said, I am shocked to hear about this...and I am sorry for your loss. From what I did know of him he was a good guy, and he cared for his kids quite a great deal. He had my respect, and my heart goes out to you as well.

The world is smaller than it seems. We are all connected more than you might think.

Last edited by Shane on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P - My Dad   R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:50 am

My condolences.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P - My Dad   R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Shane - thanks.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P - My Dad   R.I.P - My Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P - My Dad
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: