Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"How would you like your steak?"

Go down 
+19
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
EvyMetal
SideShowDisaSter
QuothTheRaven
SAHB Healer
spiritoradio
Leatherface
exact33
Shiney
mc666
Stender
thejokeriv
tohostudios
DeathCult
Metal Misfit
scottmitchell74
DallasBlack
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Raw, ripped off the bone!
"How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%"How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rare
"How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%"How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Medium rare
"How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%"How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 26% [ 7 ]
Medium
"How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%"How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 37% [ 10 ]
Medium well done
"How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%"How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 8 ]
Well done
"How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%"How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
So charred that it's half it's pre-cooked size
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

"How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:32 pm

QuothTheRaven wrote:
"Vegetables are not food. Vegetables are what food eats!" Very Happy

Laughing very hard That's a great saying. I also like John Pinnete's saying, "Vegetables are not food. They come with the food. They're a promise that food is forthcomming."
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:21 pm

Medium rare. The savage in me requires that there still be blood!

Just had steak today, in fact. Used some Lemon Mesquite maranade (put 'em in a bag, pour in the maranade, toss 'em for about 2 minutes or so, set 'em in the fridge for 30 min - 1 hour) and slapped 'em on the grill.

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:17 am

I'm not much of a steak guy. I could go the rest of my life not eating one. I prefer chicken. I could eat a whole one right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:36 am

EvyMetal wrote:
I'm not much of a steak guy. I could go the rest of my life not eating one. I prefer chicken. I could eat a whole one right now.

I gotta agree with Evy on this one.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:18 am

spectrefate wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:

Pansies!!!!

just kidding I actually eat much more chicken than steak myself (mainly because steak doesn't come in pre-cooked frozen packages-I am not much for grilling). I prefer chicken most of the time, but on occasions I go for steak.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:32 am

Medium Well

Last edited by troublezone on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:38 am

Medium for me too.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:04 pm

Just cut off its horns,wipe its dirty ass and bring it to me on a plate.Haha.
Seriously though,I went with Medium.It has to have a little pink in it to make it tender.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:37 pm

spectrefate wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
I think it's safe to say that you're both not "guys."
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:38 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
Just cut off its horns,wipe its dirty ass and bring it to me on a plate.Haha.

Sounds like Denis Leary. "Bring me a LIVE COW! I'll carve off what I want, and ride the rest of it home!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:59 pm

Somewhere between Medium and Medium Well is where I like it. But I voted Medium Well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:09 pm

Eyesore wrote:

I sure as hell am not. I can't speak for Evy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:28 pm

Quote :
and slapped 'em on the grill

This concerns me.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:15 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
Quote :
and slapped 'em on the grill

This concerns me.

Gotta do something to liven up a Sunday evening... don\'t know

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:34 pm

Steak owns Chicken. How does anybody think different?
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:25 pm

I like my steak in my stomach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:04 am

I've never had a steak so I wouldn't know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:49 am

Schbopo wrote:
I've never had a steak so I wouldn't know

Not even in the tube variety? I find that hard to believe.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:50 am

spectrefate wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I sure as hell am not. I can't speak for Evy.

I'm not. I eat quiche all the time. And watch Friends.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:06 pm

Don't eat it as much as I used to, but I do occasionally love me a medium-well piece of beef.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:08 pm

Quote :
Not even in the tube variety? I find that hard to believe.

HAHAHAHA! Laughing very hard Now that's hard to not laugh at!!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:23 pm

medium well done to leave some juices in but done enough not be be all bloody which is gross
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: