Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"How would you like your steak?"

Go down 
+19
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
EvyMetal
SideShowDisaSter
QuothTheRaven
SAHB Healer
spiritoradio
Leatherface
exact33
Shiney
mc666
Stender
thejokeriv
tohostudios
DeathCult
Metal Misfit
scottmitchell74
DallasBlack
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Raw, ripped off the bone!
"How would you like your steak?" Vote_lcap0%"How would you like your steak?" Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rare
"How would you like your steak?" Vote_lcap0%"How would you like your steak?" Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Medium rare
"How would you like your steak?" Vote_lcap26%"How would you like your steak?" Vote_rcap
 26% [ 7 ]
Medium
"How would you like your steak?" Vote_lcap37%"How would you like your steak?" Vote_rcap
 37% [ 10 ]
Medium well done
"How would you like your steak?" Vote_lcap30%"How would you like your steak?" Vote_rcap
 30% [ 8 ]
Well done
"How would you like your steak?" Vote_lcap7%"How would you like your steak?" Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
So charred that it's half it's pre-cooked size
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

"How would you like your steak?" Empty
PostSubject: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:02 am

Now, some of you might be vegitarians and I can't help you there. Some of you don't like read meat, sorry that's your problem. However, most "real" men like to eat something that used to moo in a feild and eat grass. So, all you steak lovers: How do you like yours done? If your choice is the first one, then you are just asking for violent stomach cramps. If it is the second one then you are ruining perfectly good meat.

I like to have it medium most of the time. Rare is too chewy for me, medium rare can be excellent but sometimes are too rare, and if there is no pink on the inside than it is no good. Medium is always tender and juicy and that is just the way I like it.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:08 am

Medium. Just a bit of pink or barely browned in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:33 am

Medium well!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:30 am

Bloody As Hell

"How would you like your steak?" Pic27
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:51 am

medium rare

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:08 pm

Medium. You bloody steak eaters suck.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:44 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
Medium. You bloody steak eaters suck.

The blood is what makes it juicy!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:39 pm

The way a steak is supposed to be cooked - Medium Rare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cook a steak right, no need for A-1!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:45 pm

Rare.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:48 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
However, most "real" men like to eat something that used to moo in a feild and eat grass.

This may be true, but last time I checked "real" men don't listen to nightwish. Razz
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:10 pm

well done, no blood or pink. it's just not safe these days.

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:05 pm

Medium. But I can go a bit more rare or well done. My personal favorite way is flame broiled, high heat, so the fat is crispy. Nothing like a little piece of crispy, burnt fat with every bite of meat.

This also goes on every steak I make:

"How would you like your steak?" McCormick_Season_all_salt_16oz

Hands down the best seasoning salt you'll ever try. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:07 pm

medium well.....or well done. Not a fan of the pink.....here.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:09 pm

medium. I dont like to chase my food before I can eat it Smile

Alex

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:25 pm

Medium. It's the best of both worlds. I'm not a big fan of the rubbery texture and bloody taste of a raw cook. I think you taste the meat the way it's supposed to taste when medium.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:26 am

Shiney wrote:
Not a fan of the pink.....here.
Shocking.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:39 am

Stender wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
However, most "real" men like to eat something that used to moo in a feild and eat grass.

This may be true, but last time I checked "real" men don't listen to nightwish. Razz

Thems fightin' words, boy! :kickbutt:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:24 am

Eyesore wrote:
Shiney wrote:
Not a fan of the pink.....here.
Shocking.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:28 am

Medium well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:24 pm

Medium Rare, I normally like it to still be Mooing when it comes to the table. Delicious!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:05 pm

The best are charred a little on the outside and but still juicy on the inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:05 pm

I like my steak down my pants.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:36 pm

the front or the back of ya pants?

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:32 pm

The front of course.
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:42 pm

I went medium well, but I lean a bit more to the medium side of things. I like a bit of pink. As far as the comment about "real" men eating something that used to moo, one of my seventh grade students came to class with the following motto on his T-shirt:

"Vegetables are not food. Vegetables are what food eats!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "How would you like your steak?"   "How would you like your steak?" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: