Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could Spiderman beat up Superman?

Go down 
+8
EvyMetal
XYZ
SAHB Healer
Metal Misfit
Stender
mc666
scottmitchell74
Troublezone
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Empty
PostSubject: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:25 am

Could he?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:45 am

No chance... Superman was like a mini-God and spiderman was just altered a bit.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:15 am

When Spidey had his cosmic powers, he was the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe.....correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:48 am

He-Man could kick both of their asses

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:51 am

Spiderman cant beat anyone....period. He is too busy narrarating his movies and comics.

Now a more interesting question is if Superman can have kids or not. Seriiously were talking about the organ of Superman, can lois lane take that? anyhow, if lois lane did become pregnant somehow one kick by super baby and he/she is coming out!

The only way to keep any of this from happening is a kryptonite condom but that would kill him.

Its all about The flash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:04 am

mc666 wrote:
He-Man could spooge both of their asses

Could Spiderman beat up Superman? He-man
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:00 pm

That is arguably one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:27 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
When Spidey had his cosmic powers, he was the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe.....correct me if I'm wrong.

And Superman was the most powerful in DC. Superman is the Lion of the superhero or the Polar Bear. He owns all other superheroes.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:20 pm

Heck no! Are ye mad, man?
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:56 pm

No way. I mean even the Hulk considered it a moral victory just giving Superman a bloody nose when they "mixed universes" in the mid-90's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:03 pm

Pffft! A horse took out superman, and spiderman would wreck a horse!
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:19 pm

It's all about Chuck Norris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:15 am

xyz wrote:

I was waiting for somebody to say that.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:33 am

Schbopo wrote:
xyz wrote:

I was waiting for somebody to say that.

lol! Actually, if you go by the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, then it's Mr. Rogers in a blood-stained sweater.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:09 pm

I'm sure it's possible, All Spidey has to do is infuse some kryptonite into his artificial webbing, and Superman's toast. Just tie him up.
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:01 pm

Stender wrote:
Spiderman cant beat anyone....period. He is too busy narrarating his movies and comics.

Now a more interesting question is if Superman can have kids or not. Seriiously were talking about the organ of Superman, can lois lane take that? anyhow, if lois lane did become pregnant somehow one kick by super baby and he/she is coming out!

The only way to keep any of this from happening is a kryptonite condom but that would kill him.

Its all about The flash.

Hmmm..... Has someone been watching the film Mallrats by any chance.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:02 pm

mc666 wrote:
He-Man could kick both of their asses

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:34 pm

UltraMagnus007 wrote:
Stender wrote:

Its all about The flash.

yes! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:16 pm

Well superman can blow on him and freeze him, shoot lazers out his eyes, abd can fly faster than Spiderman's web can shoot from his wrists. I say Superman has him taken care of.
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:52 pm

Stender wrote:
UltraMagnus007 wrote:
Stender wrote:

Its all about The flash.

yes! 🤘

That film is pure genius, still my favourite of the jay and silent bob films.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:45 am

Lurideath wrote:
Well superman can blow on him and freeze him, shoot lazers out his eyes, abd can fly faster than Spiderman's web can shoot from his wrists. I say Superman has him taken care of.

Finally someone that thought it out.
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:07 pm

Didn't DC kill off Superman a couple years back? If so Spiderman wins by default
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:02 am

(This is coming from an Ex Spider-Man Worshipper)

Non the less Superman was invincible unless kryptonite was involved, so if spidey got a hold of some then maybe he would have a chance but superman could practically do anything and if there was no kryptonite superman would sqaush him like a bug (no pun intended)
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:19 am

How would Spiderman get close enough to expose the kryptonite anyway? Superman could burn him with his laser vision from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:20 am

I think a better match would be between Spiderman and Batman or The Punisher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could Spiderman beat up Superman?   Could Spiderman beat up Superman? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could Spiderman beat up Superman?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next