Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twisted Sister-A twisted christmas review

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Twisted Sister-A twisted christmas review Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Sister-A twisted christmas review   Twisted Sister-A twisted christmas review Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:27 pm

Well, when I bought it, I was expecting total crap. When "have yourself a merry little christmas" started playing, I was freaked out by the acoustic part. But the shock wore off when the song transformed into a true Twisted sister song about 1 minute in. From then on, it got better and better. If I had one complaint, it would be that some of the songs are really repetitive, and most of them use the same riff over and over again. That aside, Dee and the guys have done a great job of turning classic Christmas songs into cool metal tunes. My favorite songs would have to be "Come all ye faithful" and "Heavy metal christmas", the latter being mostly for the hilarious lyrics. The guitar solos are incredible, Dee's voice is sounding a lot like it did on "Come out and play", and the bass solo in "Silver bells" is just plain awesome. Anyway, the album is full of great metal and it's a lot better than listening to real christmas songs.
Back to top Go down

Twisted Sister-A twisted christmas review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sister-A twisted christmas review   Twisted Sister-A twisted christmas review Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:44 pm

I almost bought this at Christmas time.

If I ever have kids, this is what will be playing on Christmas Eve, not piano sing-alongs.
Back to top Go down

Twisted Sister-A twisted christmas review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: The Hurting Words-
Jump to: