Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lich King

Go down 
+9
CRIMSONMASK
Eyesore
chucksteak
jstate
ultmetal
Temple of Blood
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Stender
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Lich King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lich King   Lich King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:50 pm

I've got Necromantic Maelstrom on vinyl (To be honest, only because my cousin did the U.K vinyl release) and it's okay, good old fashioned thrash made by a die hard thrash fan doing the best that he could as a one man band. I think that they are an actual band now and have done a few gigs.

With songs titled "Attack of the Wrath of the War of the Death of the Strike of the Sword of the Blood of the Beast" and "Kill your Guts Out" I don't think that they take themselves too seriously so I'd take the 'Best Band Evar! Very Happy ' comments in this spirit.

Just listened to the new stuff and yeah, me likey! (might have to actually buy this one)
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Lich King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lich King   Lich King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:10 pm

They were a one-man band before?
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Lich King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lich King   Lich King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:09 pm

Eyesore wrote:
They were a one-man band before?

Yeah, he did the first album (and I think the second) on his own.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Lich King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lich King   Lich King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:19 pm

This band cracks me up!

The teacher is a dude. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

Lich King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lich King   Lich King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:00 pm

LICH KING >>> STEEL PANTHER
Back to top Go down
Short-Fuse
Metal student
Metal student
Short-Fuse

Number of posts : 195

Lich King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lich King   Lich King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 11:42 am

I met the whole band, when they played an old funeral home. Nice people. They played "Black Metal Sucks" right after a black metal band had just finished playing. Some moron stole one of their cds off their merch table while they were playing.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Lich King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lich King   Lich King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:14 pm

This is how you do it! lol!

Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

Lich King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lich King   Lich King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 7:42 am

The real pun behind releasing "I quit" on April 1st is, Tom did quit for real  Smile

Which means, LICH KING are officially looking for a touring vocalist. If there are interested parties on this board, here's how to apply:

The vocalist we take on must:
• Be able to make it regularly to practice in Greenfield, MA
• Have a passport
• Have no criminal record that would prevent international travel
• Have a decent-ish voice, delivery and sense of timing
• Be free and willing to tour for months at a time
Bonus points for:
• General crowd work and frontman skills (banter, comfort, owning the stage, dominating the crowd, body language, etc)
• Being a nice chap. We’re nice chaps.
• Being thrash without being a poser-hating dick about it
• Having some unrelated yet helpful skill we can apply (Tom’s an artist, Brian does recording, Joe’s handy, etc.)
• Being quick-witted and able to deal with a heckler, improvise a joke, fill some time with charisma if someone has to change a string or something, etc.
• Having a beard, short hair and being fat so we don’t have the change the lyrics to WE CAME TO CONQUER, but this one’s unimportant
Here are five instrumental LK songs and their lyrics for you to bone up on and send in to us for your audition: tiny.cc/lkvocals
Good luck to everyone that's not you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Lich King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lich King   Lich King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:49 am

Didn't know they were located in MA. I'd be all over this, only I quit playing music for the same reasons their singer just quit. lol!
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

Lich King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lich King   Lich King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 7:19 am

Plus you have beard, short hair, and you are fat. Basically, this is your gig to lose 😃
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Sponsored content

Lich King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lich King   Lich King - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lich King
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2