Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

English Muffins slay toast.

Go down 
+11
the sentinel
exact33
EvyMetal
rattpoison
XYZ
MetalGuy71
Stender
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
Tall Tyrion
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

English Muffins slay toast. Empty
PostSubject: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:51 pm

Round pieces of bready goodness that made possible fast food breakfast. So much better then regular bread in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:52 pm

I would agree, unless there is rye bread.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:55 pm

Wow. I might have to retract any bad thing I have ever said about you. If those things are in the house I will eat them in so many frightningly unhealthy ways. I love how the nooks and crannies absorb and pool butter.

Toasted with butter

Toasted with butter and peanut butter

Toasted with butter and jelly

" " and honey

" " marshmellow cream

" " Cake icing

" " ham, egg & cheese.

I appreciate the English above all for this addition to our lives.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:04 pm

I just had an English Muffin with some peanut butter on it for lunch. Then I log in here and find an English Muffin thread. What are the odds??

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:10 pm

I think Scott likes butter
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:13 pm

Butter. You can fry grass in butter, put it in a butter fried tortilla and it's good!!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:31 pm

English muffin does have the upper hand when compared to toast. Specially the English muffin + ham, egg, and cheese variety.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:44 pm

Sense we are talking about Breakfast, is it weird that I put syrup over my eggs? You know when you are eating breakfast with eggs and you have something else on the plate that requires syrup and you accidently get some on the eggs and you eat the eggs and it tastes ultra dope, and you wonder why you dont just put syrup on from the start?

I'v just stop wondering now and have been placing tons of syrup on my eggs for a couple of weeks now and have no regrets about it.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:53 pm

Stender wrote:
Sense we are talking about Breakfast, is it weird that I put syrup over my eggs? You know when you are eating breakfast with eggs and you have something else on the plate that requires syrup and you accidently get some on the eggs and you eat the eggs and it tastes ultra dope, and you wonder why you dont just put syrup on from the start?

I'v just stop wondering now and have been placing tons of syrup on my eggs for a couple of weeks now and have no regrets about it.

Not weird at all to me.I think it makes them good with a little sweetness.Of course I like alot of stuff in my eggs.Cheese,Sausage,salsa,etc.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:23 pm

Maple bacon and maple sausage are great, as well.

My favorite foods easily are the traditional breakfast food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:26 pm

And if you go out to eat at a sit down breakfast restaurant, if they fave the EM as a toast option it's a better place.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:46 pm

I like english muffins, but I prefer the storebrand over name brands (ie Thomas' English Muffins). Toasted with peanut butter is da bomb diggity.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:49 pm

Hell yeah! English muffins are where it's at! :bangyerhead:
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:13 am

As i sit at this computer i'm eating toasted E Muffins with butter and vegemite.

I don't think i could live without them.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:16 am

Whoa, Whoa! Scott, Cake Icing on English muffins??!!?!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:25 am

Quote :
vegemite.

Hey! I'm eating right now. A little repsect! sick Razz

Quote :
Whoa, Whoa! Scott, Cake Icing on English muffins??!!?!

I have a major league sweet tooth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:45 pm

You should move to the deep south where they deep fry and add sugar to everything. Even twinkies.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:25 pm

I sort of live in a version of the South and one of the highlights of my year is the West Texas Fair And Rodeo where I sample the best Southern Living has to offer. Fried Apple Pie, Fried Oreos, Fried Twinkies, Fried Snickers, so on and etc...

A day of Glory!! I plan my cheat days around the WTFAR!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:47 pm

as an independent I like them all!!! I like rye toast, cinnemon raisen toast, regular toast with butter, english muffins with anything!!! Why discriminate? Just eat it ALL!!!!

the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:49 am

It's all about the crumpet, baby!!! very happy
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:43 pm

the sentinel wrote:

You sound like the toaster from Red Dwarf!!!!

the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:38 pm

exact33 wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

You sound like the toaster from Red Dwarf!!!!

What is the Red Dwarf?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:41 am

I had an English Muffin with butter and strawberry jam on it for breakfast this morning. It SO totally slays toast.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:05 am

I'll be the first to say it. I don't like English Muffins very much. Give me a real biscuit or plain ole toast any day.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:47 pm

What about English muffin toast? For those who love English Muffins, but want it in the shape of bread for the toaster.

English Muffins slay toast. Thumbnail-b2

Last edited by spiritoradio on Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English Muffins slay toast.   English Muffins slay toast. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English Muffins slay toast.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next