Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hard shell or soft shell tacos

Go down 
+11
SAHB Healer
thejokeriv
exact33
XYZ
the sentinel
Troublezone
mc666
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
Stender
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

which do you prefer soft or hard?
Soft shell
Hard shell or soft shell tacos - Page 2 Vote_lcap83%Hard shell or soft shell tacos - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 19 ]
Hard shell
Hard shell or soft shell tacos - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Hard shell or soft shell tacos - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Hard shell or soft shell tacos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard shell or soft shell tacos   Hard shell or soft shell tacos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:29 pm

Okay thats understandable. How is your KFC where you live Troublezone? Since last summer the one in my town has gotten really bad, like the buffet items get switched out every couple days. Really gross.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Hard shell or soft shell tacos   Hard shell or soft shell tacos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:12 pm

I picked soft, but I love them both!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Hard shell or soft shell tacos   Hard shell or soft shell tacos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:19 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Hard shells taste good, but always shatter into a million pieces upon first bite.

Yup, and then you end up getting stabbed by them.

I've been going softshell for years now, but I'll occasionally get a hardshell.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Hard shell or soft shell tacos   Hard shell or soft shell tacos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:27 pm

Stender wrote:
Okay thats understandable. How is your KFC where you live Troublezone? Since last summer the one in my town has gotten really bad, like the buffet items get switched out every couple days. Really gross.

KFC's food isn't really all that great either. The one nearby is an absolute mess. It's so old, desperately needs remodeling and is just plain dirty. In my experiences, this applies to *most* Taco Bells, Hardee's and Arby's, A&W, and Long John Silver's as well. A&W, LJS, Taco Bell and KFC are all owned by the same company, so that should explain something.

Those 2nd-string fast food franchise joints just can't get it together, it seems. Razz
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Hard shell or soft shell tacos   Hard shell or soft shell tacos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:18 am

Metal Misfit wrote:
Stender wrote:

KFC's food isn't really all that great either. The one nearby is an absolute mess. It's so old, desperately needs remodeling and is just plain dirty. In my experiences, this applies to *most* Taco Bells, Hardee's and Arby's, A&W, and Long John Silver's as well. A&W, LJS, Taco Bell and KFC are all owned by the same company, so that should explain something.

Those 2nd-string fast food franchise joints just can't get it together, it seems. Razz

I didnt know that about them being all owned by the same people. Florence's A and W is a force to be reckoned with though.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Hard shell or soft shell tacos   Hard shell or soft shell tacos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:52 am

Stender wrote:
Metal Misfit wrote:
Stender wrote:

I figured they were owned by the same company seeing as they are always connected together. Near my house is a combined Taco Bell, KFC, and Pizza Hut. Also around here I've seen KFC/Pizza Hut, Taco Bell/LJS, A&W/Taco Bell, etc.

I didnt know that about them being all owned by the same people. Florence's A and W is a force to be reckoned with though.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Hard shell or soft shell tacos   Hard shell or soft shell tacos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:54 am

Soft Tacos mainly, but hard shell are also the bomb-diggity.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Hard shell or soft shell tacos   Hard shell or soft shell tacos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:11 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Stender wrote:
Metal Misfit wrote:
Stender wrote:

I figured they were owned by the same company seeing as they are always connected together. Near my house is a combined Taco Bell, KFC, and Pizza Hut. Also around here I've seen KFC/Pizza Hut, Taco Bell/LJS, A&W/Taco Bell, etc.

i am so into kfc at the moment i love the hot wings especially
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard shell or soft shell tacos   Hard shell or soft shell tacos - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard shell or soft shell tacos
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2