Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer) Empty
PostSubject: Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer)   Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiHPR0smzk
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer)   Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:43 pm

Weird but funny.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer)   Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:48 pm

Now here's some EXODUS!
🤘

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer)   Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:13 pm

Rob Dukes does come across like a wannabe. He tries real hard to look tough but only Baloff was "tough"!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer)   Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:24 pm

Here we go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3avnid5Sa0&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28453

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer)   Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:48 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Now here's some EXODUS!
🤘

Classic song. But why does it say 2001, when the song and video were released in 1989?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer)   Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:42 am

troublezone wrote:
Rob Dukes does come across like a wannabe. He tries real hard to look tough but only Baloff was "tough"!
all metal frontmen try that. it's an image.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer)   Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:41 am

Speaking of Exodus... they're making a huge mistake as we speak!

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=99389
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer)   Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:49 am

troublezone wrote:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=99389

Guitarist Gary Holt of the veteran San Francisco Bay Area thrashers EXODUS has issued the following update:

"While anxiously awaiting our return to Europe for the festival run, we have been quietly working on the 'Bonded By Blood' [EXODUS's classic 1985 debut album] re-recording in our time off. Rob [Dukes, vocals] is currently doing vocals in New York, Lee [Altus, guitar] is doing his solos and I have some touch-ups to do on July 4th. Everything sounds crushing! Guitars are brutal, Tom's [Hunting] drumming is sick, Rob sounds heavier than ever. I am totally stoked. While working on this, I have been securing the talent for the 25th anniversary version of it, the Paul Baloff trubute. Nine different singers. Can't name names right now, but people have been more than willing to participate.

Wow! That is a really bad idea. I suppose it could be good, but somehow I doubt it can ever topple the nostalgia that album holds for most thrash fans.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer)   Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:03 am

ultmetal wrote:
troublezone wrote:

Guitarist Gary Holt of the veteran San Francisco Bay Area thrashers EXODUS has issued the following update:

"While anxiously awaiting our return to Europe for the festival run, we have been quietly working on the 'Bonded By Blood' [EXODUS's classic 1985 debut album] re-recording in our time off. Rob [Dukes, vocals] is currently doing vocals in New York, Lee [Altus, guitar] is doing his solos and I have some touch-ups to do on July 4th. Everything sounds crushing! Guitars are brutal, Tom's [Hunting] drumming is sick, Rob sounds heavier than ever. I am totally stoked. While working on this, I have been securing the talent for the 25th anniversary version of it, the Paul Baloff trubute. Nine different singers. Can't name names right now, but people have been more than willing to participate.

Wow! That is a really bad idea. I suppose it could be good, but somehow I doubt it can ever topple the nostalgia that album holds for most thrash fans.

Yeah definately and i don't see how it is in any way paying tribute to Paul. I see it as a new project to promote Rob Dukes. The other one with 9 different singers was a better choice but the re-recording will ruin the sentiment imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer)   Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales from the Pit clowns Rob Dukes (latest Exodus singer)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: