Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?

Go down 
+3
brontotex
thejokeriv
powermacho
7 posters
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Empty
PostSubject: could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?   could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:05 am

I went on Sunday to Madison Square garden, and I saw those shirts but they where for 35 bucks, so I tought that I could get that shirt for less, but then I found out that these shirts are exclussive from the shows.

SO IF ANYONE GOES TODAY TO SEE MAIDEN, PLEASE GET ME ONE OF THOSE. I WILL PAY SHIPPING AND THE SHIRT. AND FOR GRATITUDE I WILL GIVE YOU SOME CD'S

SOULLESS - FOREVER DEFIANT (limited edition: bonus track + patch)
vader - reborn in chaos
Visions of atlantis - eternal endless infinity(signed by 2 singers)
chriss caffery - pins and needless
van halen - balance
van halen - for unlawful carnal knowledge
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?   could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:30 pm

The CD's you listed or other ones Smile

Do you have a paypal account?
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?   could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:43 pm

YES I WILL GIVE YOU THOSE ALBUMS.
If you can buy me one of those on SIZE MEDIUM
could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? 0475_1

I will send you a mone order. I live on NEW JERSEY, so if you live around here, it would arrive on 2 days

Last edited by powermacho on Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?   could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:10 pm

You can get all of the tour shirts from their website.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?   could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:13 pm

Medium? Man, I need like XXXL! Haha.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?   could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:20 pm

brontotex wrote:
You can get all of the tour shirts from their website.
Not that design. It is one of the few shirts I like from the band. I have seen other cool shirts from the Fan Club Exclusives but they are very expensive

Eyesore
"Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:13 pm
Medium? Man, I need like XXXL! Haha."
That is how we get after time lol!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?   could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:02 pm

Man, I feel your pain. I missed out on a unique Airbourne T and noone else made that particular tour!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?   could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:29 pm

I'll pick one up for you tomorrow - provided they aren't sold out!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?   could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:25 pm

I'm sorry for bothering you but my sister is mad at me because i told her not to get anything in the show because they were too expensive but dude now she ' s asking me if you could please do me the favor of getting me this in a small please .. i know this is too much to ask but if you could please get me these two shirts the previous one in medium and this one in small i will appreciate it.

In the future, if you need any shirt or any favor please feel free to ask me .. I would gladly help you on getting you shirts

could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Cbbb_1
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?   could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:36 pm

powermacho wrote:
I'm sorry for bothering you but my sister is mad at me because i told her not to get anything in the show because they were too expensive but dude now she ' s asking me if you could please do me the favor of getting me this in a small please .. i know this is too much to ask but if you could please get me these two shirts the previous one in medium and this one in small i will appreciate it.

In the future, if you need any shirt or any favor please feel free to ask me .. I would gladly help you on getting you shirts

could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Cbbb_1

Sure - I'm not taking the CD's though- just shirts and shipping costs.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?   could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:55 pm

Thanks men, you know if you need a shirt from a show I am attending led me know.
Or check BB king Blues and Grill from NY. If you want a shirt from a band that is going there led me know. I could go there and get you one.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?   could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:32 am

Eyesore wrote:
Medium? Man, I need like XXXL! Haha.
lard ass butt dance

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?   could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:28 am

I got your medium Aces High - they were out of small of the other one.
Back to top Go down
Mordor
Metal student
Metal student
Mordor

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?   could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:47 am

I'm hearing ya brother. I need xxxl too. To many beers and pizza
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofmetal.dk
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?   could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:29 am

Mordor wrote:
I'm hearing ya brother. I need xxxl too. To many beers and pizza

I only have one 3XL shirt and it can fit two of me in it (and I'm not exactly lean myself). I only got it because it was a Maiden shirt from their Middle East tour and the next size down was a large (which is too form fitting for me).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?   could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:53 am

The show was AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?   could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:00 pm

thanks alot, you rule 🤘

Yeah, that is the best show of my life. I dought It can be beat, Unless I go to any christian metal fest
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?   could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:43 pm

powermacho wrote:
thanks alot, you rule 🤘

Yeah, that is the best show of my life. I dought It can be beat, Unless I go to any christian metal fest

Anytime!!!! Some of the people at the Merriweather show yesterday said it was the best of the week (PNC, MSG, Camden). I went to the iron maiden online fan club meet up before the show - a bunch of people there went to all 4 shows - I'll post a review in the hruting words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?   could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

could anyone get me an ACES HIGH TOUR T-SHIRT?
Page 1 of 1