Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal

Go down 
+20
Metal Misfit
James B.
TrogDawn
DallasBlack
kmorg
DeathCult
Troublezone
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
MoonChild
MetalRob331
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
ThrashedOutCobra33
SAHB Healer
mc666
Stender
Thrasher73
MetalH
thejokeriv
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Who is your favorite member of HoM?
SpectreFate
Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_lcap14%Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 8 ]
Fat Freddy
Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Ult
Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_lcap14%Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 8 ]
Eyesore
Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Dallas Black
Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Joker
Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Scott Mitchell
Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 7 ]
Toho
Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Saxon
Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
trogdawn
Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
mc666
Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 6 ]
deathcult
Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
required fields
Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 56

AuthorMessage

Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal   Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:54 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
AceFrehley655 wrote:
COme on everybody knows I'm the best.

And yet,your still not on the list Razz

That's because it would have been unfair for everyone.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal   Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:19 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:
COme on everybody knows I'm the best.

we all know your a habs fan so we couldnt in good conscience put you up there due to habs fans being sore losers lol!

I voted for Scott Mitchell since he gave me a cd for my vote (I am waiting for it to arrive any day now)

and yes I am hurt that I am not on that list of HoMostimportantpeople Smile

scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal   Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:23 pm

Quote :
I voted for Scott Mitchell since he gave me a cd for my vote (I am waiting for it to arrive any day now)

Exact was easy....I dangled that Village People in front of him and he was like jello!! Razz
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal   Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:29 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :

Exact was easy....I dangled that Village People in front of him and he was like jello!! Razz

Kurt - is it possible to switch my vote? Scott told me it would be a metal cd and now this?? I would vote for him now if it was a choice between him and a squashed spider on the side of the road....

Alex

exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal   Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:30 pm

exact33 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :

Kurt - is it possible to switch my vote? Scott told me it would be a metal cd and now this?? I wouldnt vote for him now if it was a choice between him and a squashed spider on the side of the road....

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal   Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:49 pm

You at least got offered a cd, I got a day old egg salad sandwich.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal   Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:03 am

emptytomb1 wrote:
You at least got offered a cd, I got a day old egg salad sandwich.
I got a rock. Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Grumpy
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal   Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:13 am

Totally ult. Most of the other guys are dicks to me.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal   Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:53 am

And here I sit with nothing but a bowl of cherrios.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal   Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:11 am

I'm still wondering who the jerk is that voted for me and so ruined my perfect poll. Mad
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal   Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:06 am

TrogDawn wrote:
I'm still wondering who the jerk is that voted for me and so ruined my perfect poll. Mad

I saw you in person bro....so it wasn't me
anyays I'm too young to vote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal   Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Member of Heart Of Metal
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4