Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands

Go down 
+3
rattpoison
tohostudios
kmorg
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands   New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:37 pm

The S/T and Get Used To It rule!

Pain is OK.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands   New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:31 pm

That Black Rain is awesome,Just picked it up at amazon.I love this stuff.I'm gonna have to change my name to sleazer73. Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands   New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:41 pm

I was thinking about changing my name to "Sleazestudios" but that has a nasty ring to it.

PostSubject: Re: New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands   New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:42 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
That Black Rain is awesome,Just picked it up at amazon.I love this stuff.I'm gonna have to change my name to sleazer73. Smile
How much?
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands   New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:53 pm

PRIMA DONNA'S "After Hours" is a great little disc think MOTT THE HOOPLE with the sweetness of CANDY......anything on Acetate Records is worth your time.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands   New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:35 pm

rattpoison wrote:
PRIMA DONNA'S "After Hours" is a great little disc think MOTT THE HOOPLE with the sweetness of CANDY......anything on Acetate Records is worth your time.

I should've known you'd already be hip to this band...

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands   New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:41 pm

Have you checked out the Black Halos their also on Acetate.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands   New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:32 pm

BLACK HALOS are awesome!!! as are NINE POUND HAMMER.....

Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands   New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:54 pm

Eyesore wrote:
thrasher73 wrote:
How much?

$10.78 plus shipping.Not too bad considering some of the imports are 20 plus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands   New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:15 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
thrasher73 wrote:
How much?

$10.78 plus shipping.Not too bad considering some of the imports are 20 plus.
Yeah, not bad at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands   New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:11 pm

So...what Black Rain album did you buy?

New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands - Page 2 516eNq2HXxL._SS500_

Samples: http://www.amazon.com/Black-Rain...

Was it that one? It's the same logo font, but this album is much more of a traditional heavy metal style. It's not even listed on their MySpace page. Sounds really good, though.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands   New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:16 am

The one I bought had no image of the cd but its probably the one above.I guess I screwed up.Haha.Oh well if I dont like it I'm sure I can unload it on someone here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands   New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:55 am

XXX: http://www.myspace.com/xxxsweden

Snowy Shaw's new band. Man, that guy does it all! First Dream Evil, now Therion AND a glam band! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands   New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New School 80s Rock/Sleeze/Glam-type Bands
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2