Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN

Go down 
+14
EvyMetal
Tall Tyrion
DallasBlack
kmorg
Shiney
scottmitchell74
DeathCult
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
mc666
TrogDawn
Fat Freddy
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Empty
PostSubject: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:12 am

Does that make more sense?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:13 am

Yeah, but I'm kinda partial to my own. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:20 am

If I can't choose my own bad-ass avatar (which let's face it, is the most bad-ass avatar that's ever bad-ass avatarred... or something), then I'd have to go with Tall Tyrion's beer swilling squirrel.

"Beer Swilling Squirrels" would be an excellent band name, by the way. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:23 am

I like Auntie's just for its surreal values. Why is that kitty running? Where is he running to? Is the suit really necessary?
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:25 am

You are all FOOLS for not recognizing the neplusultraness that is MUNKEEDEMON! Evil or Very Mad

That being said, I like toho's avatar because it's SO easy on the eyes! Twisted Evil

Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN 467-72 and it also has a kitty in it. greedy
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:28 am

i think they all suck

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:31 am

Is monkey demon from Uriah Heep's Abominog or Annihilator's Refresh the Demon? Smile

Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN AllCDCovers_annihilator_refresh_the
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:32 am

It's from Abominog.

Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN I93925n31px
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:33 am

Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Abominog
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:54 am

mc666 wrote:
i think they all suck
In toho's case, we should be so lucky. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:59 am

I've always been curious of Candace and Ritchie's relationship. Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:17 am

spectrefate wrote:
I've always been curious of Candace and Ritchie's relationship. Smile

They've lived together for years now. They met at a charity soccer game while she was a DJ in New York. They're both into helping animal charities. When Blackmore's Night plays the US, a portion of their proceeds go to Best Friends Animal Society (the organization that ended up with the dogs from the Michael Vick case) and other humane organizations.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:17 am

I'm partial to the drinking squirrel as well. Decided to change mine up while we're on the topic.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:19 am

I either have to vote for the drinking squirrel or the shadowboxing cat.

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:20 am

Love it, MG!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:22 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Love it, MG!!

Thanks. I'm not even a big horror/Freddy fan, but I did think it was kinda hypnotic.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:25 am

That's supposed to be Freddy Krueger? I thought it was some android.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:30 am

tohostudios wrote:
That's supposed to be Freddy Krueger? I thought it was some android.

According to the website I stole it from, it's a Freddy Kreuger lite-up "Scare Stick" that is supposed to be carried by trick-or-treaters to both scare other trick-or-treaters and to keep them from getting run-over by drunken miscreants.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:36 am

TT at the bar.......I mean the drinking squirrel gets my vote as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:44 am

Quote :
I like Auntie's just for its surreal values. Why is that kitty running? Where is he running to? Is the suit really necessary?

I'm just glad someone else finally said running instead of dancing. Dancing cat, please.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:06 am

TrogDawn wrote:
Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Abominog

Only Shiney may remember, but done up like that, it really looks like that troll's face from Cat's Eye.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:21 am

To stay on topic though, either Mortuary's or MG's current one.

Although, I still like mine. VV pwns!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:12 am

I like the ones that don't change! I've enough trouble keeping my kids straight. People change their avatars and I don't know them for a week!

That being said, Toho's avatar of Candice Night when it's portrait-style with all the hair and hotness and such.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:58 am

I remember the troll of which you speak DC, but it doesn't look much like Troggy's pal...The hat makes you think that.....

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:11 am

Well, I might have spoken too soon or Shiney changes his avatar too late!!!

Chilling scene there! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN   Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fav Avatar @ the HOM OTHER THAN YOUR OWN
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next