Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS

Go down 
+11
Thrasher73
the sentinel
EvyMetal
Tall Tyrion
MetalGuy71
DallasBlack
mc666
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
T-Roy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Empty
PostSubject: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:29 pm

I'm sorry, but I'm not puting anything in my mouth that comes out of a jar with a queer little fairy boy in green tights plastered all over the label. NO SIR, I've got standards dang it. Crunchy or creamy...not gonna happen. :defleppard:

Last edited by T-Roy on Sun May 25, 2008 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:34 pm

I prefer JIF. 🤘

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:35 pm

Skippy up in here boss!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:39 pm

I like Smuckers all natural.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:42 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

With a name like Smuckers', it's GOT to be good, after all.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:43 pm

It's good, but a pain. You have to stir in the oozing peanut oil all de time.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:44 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
It's good, but a pain. You have to stir in the oozing peanut oil all de time.

Yea, I know. I used to buy that stuff too but my kid refuses to eat it. Seeing it with the oil separated grosses him out. Hence the reliance on Skippy these days.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:46 pm

I don't like Peanut Butter. It messes wit' my dentures.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:55 pm

See? These are important things you need to express if your to have a peaceful night sleep. I feel better!!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:27 pm

i guess peter pan is the most blasphemous peanut butter then? i guess i'll start buying that. i hope they donate all the money to the ACLU.

scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:36 pm

How very passive-aggressive of you, MC666!

You delighful pot-stirrer! Very Happy You mingle bluntness and subtlety in an intoxicating cocktail!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:29 am

I buy store brand PB so it don't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:53 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:

I'm with you, my man. I like the natural peanut butter, but yea, stirring it up for the 1st time is a pain. I actually broke off the blade to a butter knife the other day just trying to mix the oil back in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:19 am

Pour the oil out and stir the rest. Then you don't have to stir as much every time.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:27 am

ultmetal wrote:
I prefer JIF. 🤘

Choosy mothers do. 🤘
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:58 am

Auntie Saxon wrote:
Pour the oil out and stir the rest. Then you don't have to stir as much every time.

Doesn't that dry the peanut butter out too much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:13 am

It makes it a little grainy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:02 pm

Can't have grainy peanut butter. Dump it all into a large bowl and then stir it. See how easy that was?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:52 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
Can't have grainy peanut butter. Dump it all into a large bowl and then stir it. See how easy that was?

Sounds like too much hassle for me. That takes time away from me slathering it onto everything from bananas to pretzels to bread and cramming it into my over-stuffed pie-hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:57 pm

Adams has a pre-mixed all natural kind. Peanut Butter on bananas and apples rocks.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:21 pm

Quote :

So pragmatic. So boring. I prefer to struggle.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:14 pm

mc666 wrote:
i guess peter pan is the most blasphemous peanut butter then? i guess i'll start buying that. i hope they donate all the money to the ACLU.

I love the Peter Pan Peanut Butter, it's got a little sugar added to it. Another reason to buy it is it was recalled last year for traces of salmonella.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:41 pm

I eat PB every day. Skippy for me and nuttin' else. Get it? Nuttin' else? Laughing very hard

Kill me, please!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:52 pm

the sentinel wrote:
I eat PB every day. Skippy for me and nuttin' else. Get it? Nuttin' else? Laughing very hard PA DUM.....PSHHHHHH!!!!!!! YESSSS!!!

Kill me, please!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:58 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
I prefer JIF. 🤘

Choosy mothers do. 🤘

I'm with the choosy mothers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS   PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PETRA FAN PINOCHLE BUTTOCKS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next