Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty

Go down 
+6
jstate
krokus
INVADERS
Lurideath
mc666
Required Fields
10 posters

Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty?
Blind Faith
Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Vote_lcap0%Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Storming With Menace
Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Vote_lcap20%Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Terrible Certainty
Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Vote_lcap13%Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
As the World Burns
Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Vote_lcap7%Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Toxic Trace
Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Vote_lcap33%Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
No Escape
Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Vote_lcap20%Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
One of Us
Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Vote_lcap7%Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Behind the Mirror
Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Vote_lcap0%Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Empty
PostSubject: Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty   Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:51 pm

My vote goes to "Storming With Menace". Such a lethal main riff. Honorable mentions go to "Behind the Mirror" and the title track.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty   Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:55 pm

Toxic Trace, followed by Blind Faith

Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty   Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:44 am

"Storming With Menace" gets my vote as well!
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty   Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:10 am

Always loved the Title track - but the whole album rocks 🤘
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty   Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:24 am

NO ESCAPE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty   Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:52 am

No Escape!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty   Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:54 am

Toxic Trace as it is the song that got me into the band. But Storming with Menace is killer as well.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty   Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:51 pm

Love the whole album but "No Escape" is an easy pick for me.
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty   Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:31 pm

🤘 classic album 🤘
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty   Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 8:47 am

Rise up from the ashes old poll. I've been hit or miss with my Kreator catalog. Picked this up finally a couple 2-3 months ago. Favorite song: As the World Burns, followed by Toxic Trace
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty   Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 12:44 pm

Toxic Trace for me.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty   Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 1:18 pm

Toxic Trace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty   Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite song off of Kreator - Terrible Certainty
Page 1 of 1